My female cousin pisses me off! KULAHAA “he is 45, too old” and I’m like “ you’re 28”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she’s 28 years of old and has the audacity to say that the guy is an “odey”.

This 45 year old guy is a self made businessman with reported $1 million

She came to me for an advice and I bluntly told her “ you’re 28! You have no leg to stand on”. She almost spat at me and walked away.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think she being reasonable. She might not be interested in a big age gap.

These days i've seen 33 year old women getting married. I dont think age is a factor people just hype that shit up!

Whats written for her will happen regardless keep fishing abaayo!:russ:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
she’s 28 years of old and has the audacity to say that the guy is an “odey”.

This 45 year old guy is a self made businessman with reported $1 million

She came to me for an advice and I bluntly told her “ you’re 28! You have no leg to stand on”. She almost spat at me and walked away.
17 is a big gap in the west.
45 year old somali with alot money is most lokely arrogant too.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
17 is a big gap in the west.
45 year old somali with alot money is most lokely arrogant too.

Runtii if I revealed this guy to you guys you’d say “she can’t do better than that”. The guy is on his way to multimillionaire status. She’s cott dam lucky that he looked at her way. Even my secret admirer @zeinap83 wouldve dropped her dirac for him on the spot

Runtii if I revealed this guy to you guys you’d say “she can’t do better than that”. The guy is on his way to multimillionaire status. She’s cott dam lucky that he looked at her way. Even my secret admirer @zeinap83 wouldve dropped her dirac for him on the spot
Secret admirer? :childplease:

Adheer take your meds.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Secret admirer? :childplease:

Adheer take your meds.

200w.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's one of those narcissistic meta ego es that turn down most of the good guys in their peak years only to settle down with a broke fat and ugly loser later.

If she looking to settle down she better do it quick cause the older she gets, she is only going to attract older guys. She shouldnt act like her vagina is the holy grail.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's one of those narcissistic meta ego es that turn down most of the good guys in their peak years only to settle down with a broke fat and ugly loser later.

:friendhug::friendhug:

My nigga! That’s what’m saying!

At 28 a female should think fast and hard at life. She got little gazelle like @zeinap83 off the gates looking drop dead gorgeous (disclaimer: we can not vouch whether @zeinap83 is even pretty to look at, more than likely with using the law of probability she’s obese). Xaliimo at 28 has to drill it in her thick head that from there on she’s gonna have to HAVE TO settle for a man 10-15 years older than her. Either that or she gotta do this
F9ACCFB6-DE5F-4AB0-8316-29126F463962.jpeg

go back home and marry a young camel herder like she did

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:friendhug::friendhug:

At 28 a female should think fast and hard at life. She got little gazelle like @zeinap83 off the gates looking drop dead gorgeous (disclaimer: we can not vouch whether @zeinap83 is even pretty to look at, more than likely with using the law of probability she’s obese). Xaliimo at 28 has to drill it in her thick head that from there on she’s gonna have to HAVE TO settle for a man 10-15 years older than her. Either that or she gotta do this View attachment 50991

She looks old AF...

At 28 a female should think fast and hard at life. She got little gazelle like @zeinap83 off the gates looking drop dead gorgeous (disclaimer: we can not vouch whether @zeinap83 is even pretty to look at, more than likely with using the law of probability she’s obese). Xaliimo at 28 has to drill it in her thick head that from there on she’s gonna have to HAVE TO settle for a man 10-15 years older than her. Either that or she gotta do this View attachment 50991

f9accfb6-de5f-4ab0-8316-29126f463962-jpeg.50991

he left her after he got his Green Card. could not even get pregnant. what a waste...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
f9accfb6-de5f-4ab0-8316-29126f463962-jpeg.50991

he left her after he got his Green Card. could not even get pregnant. what a waste...

Not true ! I think they’re probably together, besides, she’s Canadian. How did she got him a Greencard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending