My fellow geeljires can you check out my online shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my online shop, that i was creating customizing, doing research on ecommerce April this year, i didn't finish yet but you can check it out a give me reviews

Here is the link: villanore.com

Your website is slow cause you got way too much going on. Start with removing
Can someone help me, my store became too slow and I don't know what to wlhi
It's slow cause you got way too much javascript/jqeury going on. Start by removing the snowflakes, it's not christmas. Also remove the unnecessary fadings. I'll need a closer look at your code to determine all the issues.

Remove the Hodan and go with Villanore, and where is the privacy and policy page ? and the about page ?, and also you got to much stuff on the 1st page of your site tone it down.

Your website is slow cause you got way too much going on. Start with removing

It's slow cause you got way too much javascript/jqeury going on. Start by removing the snowflakes, it's not christmas. Also remove the unnecessary fadings. I'll need a closer look at your code to determine all the issues.

Thanks for the advice sxb

Remove the Hodan and go with Villanore, and where is the privacy and policy page ? and the about page ?, and also you got to much stuff on the 1st page of your site tone it down.

Sxb it's too hard to do that, I'm running with a paid theme which has too much unnecessary stuffs that i can't remove it. I'm trying to minimize it but i failed it

Muji

VIP
please change the font to something else

Here is a link with some free fonts you can use which are suited to eommerce and are easier to read.

https://www.volusion.com/blog/ecommerce-font-pairings-that-look-good-together/

think about having a company logo, let me know if you need more guidance on this.

And finally look at your site via mobile, most people shop on mobile devices so you definitely want to make it more responsive.

I like the clothes and picture so it’s a good start. Good luck

please change the font to something else

Here is a link with some free fonts you can use which are suited to eommerce and are easier to read.

https://www.volusion.com/blog/ecommerce-font-pairings-that-look-good-together/

think about having a company logo, let me know if you need more guidance on this.

And finally look at your site via mobile, most people shop on mobile devices so you definitely want to make it more responsive.

I like the clothes and picture so it’s a good start. Good luck

Tnx abaayo. At the beginning I thought everything was easy, but now i realize it's not easy at all

Are you a graphic designer or web developer

Who built the website? Whoever built it should know why it's slow. Probably a back end issue.

It looks good. Try to advertise it to cadaans, somalis won't make you enough money.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is my online shop, that i was creating customizing, doing research on ecommerce April this year, i didn't finish yet but you can check it out a give me reviews

Here is the link: villanore.com

It isn't bad but speed up the site and follow the advice others have provided you above.

You can speed up your site by:

- Using a CDN like cloudflare for free
- Compressing the images using progressive jpegs
- Removing any unnecessary scripts running in the background

Tbh, themes aren't worth the effort.

They are full of bloatware and the original developers could easily leave open backdoors in your backed that they could use for whatever they want.

If you can't code then just use tools like squarespace, wix or any other e-commerce alternative like shopify or magento.

Unless it's for a big company; no one will hire you to build an e-commerce site these days.

Just use the tools above as it's the end results that matter only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts