My fellow countrymen! I randomly befriended an inspiring Xaliimo back home. She needs our help.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can do one or two tomorrow if the people you tagged don't show up. If all fails we could just pay someone to write it up, it shouldn't cost more than a tenner.
This should be easy for Dr Osman :rejoice:

Where’s @DR OSMAN

Damm you! He wastes his energy on politics by writing books here. He needs to be institutionalized

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can do one or two tomorrow if the people you tagged don't show up. If all fails we could just pay someone to write it up, it shouldn't cost more than a tenner.
This should be easy for Dr Osman :rejoice:

Where are you now

Please do 3 & 4 :2tjlv3e::vncu2n5:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would have no problem, but I am missing information for me to even start.

Number 19, what was the question and what is the project.

Dude! Go off of the info she provided on the first question.

Basically tailored through a sorry ass story. Talk abt the rape at a young age, preferably took place in Cadaado

Had some free time today and did 6

6- Population in Africa is rising at a rapid rate and with expanding prosperity. Discuss the opportunities and challenges this brings to the continent from a sustainability point of view.

The greatest benefit to the rising population in Africa is that there are a lot of young, working-age people that can create economic opportunities. Much like populous China, the growing number of people has the potential of becoming a huge asset for economic growth in the continent. However, the rapid increase in population also has its negative sides. The African Development Bank estimates that more than 10 million new jobs must be created each year to absorb the number of young people entering the workface, which is not an easy task for many poor African countries. Another aspect is education. Almost a third of children in sub-Saharan Africa don’t attend school, and on average just 4 % of the population completes university. A lot of African countries also struggle to feed its population. A rapidly growing population will put an even bigger pressure on these already fragile economies. To tackle this issue African politicians must invest heavily in infrastructure and public services such as water and electricity to serve a rapidly urbanizing citizenry. Africa must also think anew when it comes to sustainable agriculture so that it can feed its growing population.