My feasting of $BB has begun

Guys meme stocks will kill you. Unless you get in early if you a noob you will end up buying and fomoing in at the top. Your best bet is crypto right now but even that is a patient game. If you patient and you don't even have to have the best TA skills you will make some good money.

Apollo

VIP
When this goddimmit app gonna be available in Europe :wow:

When your savings gets over $25K, then Interactive Brokers through Tradestation International is the best deal in Europe. Not free, but very cheap and it has everything you need.

With Robinhood you can't even buy premarket (before 9:30 AM New York Time) and it lacks many of the more exotic trading methods.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Options is risky business guys.

You can make a lot of money with it, but also lose a lot.

Careful. @Usman is experienced, don't try it yourself, first only do it with a paper account for a year and then proceed to trade options with real money.
This isn't Options. I've done Options in the past but got burned on calls and another time made $12k from blackberry calls this past January. I do only shares now.

Cerberus

VIP
Blackberry moon rocket here we go. 🚀 Let's do this boys. The WSB guys are loaded up hundreds of shares like I am. I should make $100k from Blackberry.

Screenshot_2021-07-29-12-50-31-095_com.robinhood.android.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
I'm holding way OTM Jan 2023 calls on BB (I think $40) - l am patient and will be holding until a huge run!
January I made $12k from Blackberry calls when WSB really pumped it. 1 day $12k can you believe that shit? And I did it in Robinhood while I was in Kenya haha

January I made $12k from Blackberry calls when WSB really pumped it. 1 day $12k can you believe that shit? And I did it in Robinhood while I was in Kenya haha

Amazing! That's the stuff dreams are made of. Imagine if I could be on a beach in Mombasa doing some trading! Are you still in Kenya?

I was in also on $LC which had a huge 50% move today. At some points I was down 70-80% on my calls and then BOOM, I'm up 4x to my original investment just today. I see more upside when you look at their Q2 earnings, crazy low market cap and competitors earnings/caps/etc (SOFI).