My feasting of $BB has begun

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Today was good day. BB gonna get me an extra $15k by end of month ia.

Screenshot_2021-06-07-22-51-14-17_b383ec7d2cacc151f859f345f0676b72.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
I see it making an AMC like move but when is difficult. Nice strong base right now, limited downside risk I think.
Big US stock market and housing market crash is coming soon so before then it should fly. A few others like CLOV should too.

Here are my calls. I made $15k in in stocks this year.

Screenshot_2021-07-10-23-40-03-296_com.robinhood.android.jpg

I got lucky with my AMC calls bought in March. I was holding June 18 $40 calls bought around $1.45.
Doing same with BB about $1k worth.

Right now I hold $165 leaps on TQQQ which have done great last month or so. Have to buy when they are out of rotation. I also like LC leaps as well; very cheap.

Cerberus

VIP
You are doing very well! Always take profit and selling early always better than holding too long. Especially calls.
Oh i have taken profits. Overall between penny stocks and Crypto I have banked well. I made $100k. I got wives and shit in various countries lol. Am chilling partying with Amsterdamish people in Europe now 🤣😆😆😂 they look like the American Minnesotans back in Minneapolis lol. White people from Europe seeded Americas lol. I uploaded YouTube vid of my Eth gains. The WSB GUYS have set this Somali off right lol.

Screenshot_2021-07-10-23-55-05-400_com.robinhood.android.jpg

Oh i have taken profits. Overall between penny stocks and Crypto I have banked well. I made $100k. I got wives and shit in various countries lol. Am chilling partying with Amsterdamish people in Europe now 🤣😆😆😂 they look like the American Minnesotans back in Minneapolis lol. White people from Europe seeded Americas lol. I uploaded YouTube vid of my Eth gains. The WSB GUYS have set this Somali off right lol.

View attachment 192581
Where in Amsterdam, I live in Amsterdam. Is it still wise to start in bitcoin. I was pessimistic about it. But now I'm thinking of giving it a try

Cerberus

VIP
Where in Amsterdam, I live in Amsterdam. Is it still wise to start in bitcoin. I was pessimistic about it. But now I'm thinking of giving it a try
Stocks are hot. You can make more in puts or calls in stocks than in dirty Crypto. Crypto doesn't have Puts. I am at Bulldog Hotel. I fly back to America tomorrow early do partying tonight. I'll sleep in flight ✈ after enjoy my you know what. 2017 I made $100k from Crypto and had Moroccan wife so was ahead and more modern than a lot of Somalis. Some Minneapolis somalis Called me legendary for getting them in on XRP cheap. I made $80k from XRP IN 2017

Screenshot_2021-07-11-00-12-53-780_mw.org.freewallet.app.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-11-00-12-47-433_mw.org.freewallet.app.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-11-00-12-38-899_mw.org.freewallet.app.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-11-00-10-56-747_mw.org.freewallet.app.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Something interesting is I rode in a brand new Mercedes Benz for only 25 Euros. Holy hell in America that thing would cost easily $160+

Stocks are hot. You can make more in puts or calls in stocks than in dirty Crypto. Crypto doesn't have Puts. I am at Bulldog Hotel. I fly back to America tomorrow early do partying tonight. I'll sleep in flight ✈ after enjoy my you know what. 2017 I made $100k from Crypto and had Moroccan wife so was ahead and more modern than a lot of Somalis. Some Minneapolis somalis Called me legendary for getting them in on XRP cheap. I made $80k from XRP IN 2017

View attachment 192583View attachment 192584View attachment 192585View attachment 192586
Something interesting is I rode in a brand new Mercedes Benz for only 25 Euros. Holy hell in America that thing would cost easily $160+

Yeah lol, german cars are way cheaper here compared to the US. But on the other hand SUV and American cars are very expensive, because of import and taxation system

Cerberus

VIP
FYI Shibu and Safemoon are safe bets for now. I own millions. They'll get to a $ eventually. So cheap now you can buy million for $6 or 3 of your Euros.

Anyways the hand having guys are killing me with laughter 🤣😆. In Amsterdam most people don't have guns so these unarmed guys can do some public police work, but in America they'd need guns and be cops as a lot of people got guns. Hand Having. To have a hand walaahi I am dying of laughter. I just took foto of them. Europe is funny. Hand having are assisting intoxicated guys

Screenshot_2021-07-11-00-24-31-900_com.miui.gallery.jpg

FYI Shibu and Safemoon are safe bets for now. I own millions. They'll get to a $ eventually. So cheap now you can buy million for $6 or 3 of your Euros.

Anyways the hand having guys are killing me with laughter 🤣😆. In Amsterdam most people don't have guns so these unarmed guys can do some public police work, but in America they'd need guns and be cops as a lot of people got guns. Hand Having. To have a hand walaahi I am dying of laughter. I just took foto of them. Europe is funny. Hand having are assisting intoxicated guys

View attachment 192588
Loooooool I never thought of it like that. Its literally called handhaving which means to keep order.

I look into that thanks for the tip. I never got into crypto/trading because I always assumed it was haram and at the time I had plenty of money so I did not really look much into it. But now I see some akhis in my town getting into crypto/trading so I guess maybe its not that deep

View attachment 192583View attachment 192584View attachment 192585View attachment 192586
You made 80k from XRP from just buying and holding????

Cerberus

VIP
You made 80k from XRP from just buying and holding????
Yep in 2016 some instinct (higher self)gave me psychic impression to buy 600k XRP for .005 a penny USD on shape shift but I didn't listen and instead bought 80k XRP and in early January 2018 it started crashing as news or it getting on Coinbase fell through so I ended making $80k instead of $4Milion Amerio dollars. Lol I blew my chance at millionaire. Allah was trying to make this Somali a millionaire and prolly sent angel 😇 to guide me but I didn't fully listen. Oh well at least I made $80k. Anyways Allah and the angels aren't done trying to make me a millionaire. I made thousands recently but missed out on $200k with MVIS stock. Allah and Angels will hopefully make me millionaire soon.

Yep in 2016 some instinct (higher self)gave me psychic impression to buy 600k XRP for .005 a penny USD on shape shift but I didn't listen and instead bought 80k XRP and in early January 2018 it started crashing as news or it getting on Coinbase fell through so I ended making $80k instead of $4Milion Amerio dollars. Lol I blew my chance at millionaire. Allah was trying to make this Somali a millionaire and prolly sent angel 😇 to guide me but I didn't fully listen. Oh well at least I made $80k. Anyways Allah and the angels aren't done trying to make me a millionaire. I made thousands recently but missed out on $200k with MVIS stock. Allah and Angels will hopefully make me millionaire soon.

So what’s next brother — share the next 80K swing play!👊👍🏽 Let’s get that money!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You are doing very well! Always take profit and selling early always better than holding too long. Especially calls.
i wish i listened to this when amc was 72. fml.

I do believe it will pump again, I'll def take profits this time

Apollo

VIP
Options is risky business guys.

You can make a lot of money with it, but also lose a lot.

Careful. @Usman is experienced, don't try it yourself, first only do it with a paper account for a year and then proceed to trade options with real money.

Trending