My favourite Hijabi stylist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are natural beautiful. I don’t understand why Somali girls were make up, but I know they don’t need to.

Stop lying, if Somalian women didn't wear make up they would automatically turn 5 times darker and lose all their gains. The chemical burns on their face would also reveal itself. Uff

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Ciyaal suuq baad tahay.

Bax

i ain't no gangster i am not attractted to british girls because i live in the UK i just need to see if she turns out ok because most qurux woman turn into people with Austin Powers Teeth

i ain't no gangster i am not attractted to british girls because i live in the UK i just need to see if she turns out ok because most qurux woman turn into people with Austin Powers Teeth

Never understood why English girls are considered the least attractive white women?
The girl I'm speaking to is beautiful to me Mash'allah. Maybe it's because she has a Scottish father.

Invader

Never understood why English girls are considered the least attractive white women?
The girl I'm speaking to is beautiful to me Mash'allah. Maybe it's because she has a Scottish father.

if she is she has red hair or blonde is is either scottish or irish

Invader

Show me sxb i just need to analyse her baas

Status
Not open for further replies.