Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
8.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They have alot of these type ministries. It looks like a bloody brothel kkkkkk not a ministry but the above one is the best i've seen in somalia.

maxresdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This looks like cheap tiles. Totally disgusting. They tiles over the existing concrete and probably 'pocketed the money intended for the ministry'. That is not something a european donor would accept.

33.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We waste money on pointless shit in PL. Second parliament in badhan, 100 madaxtoyo's all over the state like qardho-bosaso-galkayo. Why you need so many madaxtoyo, you can throw up 3 good ministries with that waste.

Can you show us how they look like in the Majerteen State.

Not surprised the MJ want to copy. They are huge secret fans of Isaac. Everything Isaac does, has, they want it.

Copy this while it's under construction.

SL Ministry of Information

534-D6-F05-E336-446-D-B7-CA-CEDA027280-C6.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can you show us how they look like in the Majerteen State.

Not surprised the MJ want to copy. The big fans of Isaac.

Most of focus is spent on building presidential palaces in every city or second parliaments lol. We haven't really focussed that well on ministries.

But this is our ministries so far completed.

Ministry of Interior

IMG_6429.jpg

Ministry of Livestock

puntland.jpg

Ministry of Environment

images

Ministry of Constitution

IMG_4983.jpg

Ministry Of Finance

xarunta-1142x400_c.jpg

Although this ministry looks good inside

images

Ministry of Ports. Bosaso

hqdefault.jpg

Ministry of Immigration

maxresdefault.jpg

Ministry of Women and Family Affairs

IMG_1944-1-768x512.jpg

Ministry of Health

12717947_1275234149153255_4052799183171330238_n.jpg

Ministry of Education is still be worked on

IMG_8154.jpg

Ministry of Religious Affair

14068094_288625878175488_3381575172737097786_n.jpg

The Parliament

images

The presidential Palace

madaxtooyada-pl-7-777x437.jpg

AND

He is the president of the state

images

They look like normal Somali homes.

SL is building new Madaxtooyo.

Ina Bihi is on it. I believe they already cleared the land despite some issues (reerba ku qabsaday Muse hahaha not sure if resolved since then but Muse wasn't backing down)

IMG_2AEE47-42DA59-233093-27990F-261FBC-86BD61.jpg

If SL manages to build that in accordance with that design, I reckon it will be the best Villa on the Somali Peninsula.

I believe Muse wants this Madaxtooyo to be one of his legacies and the guy seems to be in tuned with presentations, and details. We saw how he fixed the airport protocol, his igu sawir daallo-background, long carpets hahahaha

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They look like normal Somali homes.

SL is building new Madaxtooyo.

Ina Bihi is on it. I believe they already cleared the land despite some issues (reerba ku qabsaday Muse hahaha not sure if resolved since then but Muse wasn't backing down)

IMG_2AEE47-42DA59-233093-27990F-261FBC-86BD61.jpg

5 of our ministries are video conference enabled. Presenting Puntland Planning office

12.Abdalla-Guure-1.jpg

@DR OSMAN admitted that he is in love with Somaliland's ministry of energy and minerals building.

Great building indeed, this ministry is HJ empire both former and current ministry :rejoice:

6GOAVFQ.jpg

Jl9elgA.jpg

Tq9yXgz.jpg

xnsiWP4.jpg

synD2nl.jpg

Y6E2KLQ.jpg

qQocu07.jpg

USGUCVc.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN admitted that he is in love with Somaliland's ministry of energy and minerals building.

Great building indeed, this ministry is HJ empire both former and current ministry :rejoice:

6GOAVFQ.jpg

Jl9elgA.jpg

Tq9yXgz.jpg

xnsiWP4.jpg

synD2nl.jpg

Y6E2KLQ.jpg

qQocu07.jpg

USGUCVc.jpg

It's obvious this one is clearly of high quality and work-manship, you can look at the way how much detail was provided. The other ministries no offence are not high quality, it just has cheap tiles on the outside, on the inside it's very low quality.

It's obvious this one is clearly of high quality and work-manship, you can look at the way how much detail was provided. The other ministries no offence are not high quality, it just has cheap tiles on the outside, on the inside it's very low quality.

Somaliland - Minister of interior
ycslvXK.jpg

Minister of Justice
QlVBvIw.jpg

Defence Ministry
vhvp0Rb.jpg

Minister of national planning
WTeQWfB.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yeah they got some good ministries. I will give you that.

Yes but do any of them do actual work, competec useless overpaid toffs, while they sit in they're nice air conditioned office the traffic police / customs & police or or in the heat and reason doing their job for a small fraction of the pay.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes but do any of them do actual work, competec useless overpaid toffs, while they sit in they're nice air conditioned office the traffic police / customs & police or or in the heat and reason doing their job for a small fraction of the pay.

Isn't SL less corrupt? their govt is said to do be doing it's best but it's people are just not useful, it's like carrying 'dead weight' as my father put it when he went there for 2 nights before driving to garowe in taxi. He said the SL govt is trying to carry dead weight(it's population), ma aha sida reer puntland buu yiri who are very active and hard working. They have a great base population our government, even reer somalis agree on that. You see where that 'isku tashi program' began, now hamar is doing is-xilqaan. But if you did a is-xilqaan or isku tashi in hargeisa, their busy chewing bro and noone would come out. They can't even clean the garbage out in their streets where hyena are coming into town. So dont blame just govt, the people are very unproductive as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending