My favorite, all natural, Canadian girl N Somalia, N a road trip refuses 2 use the bush as a toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She has bottles of water, whats her problem :faysalwtf: All she needed to do was walk a little distance away and just squat .... I hope the driver wasnt a perv tho, he could be lurking behind the bushes.:farmajoyaab:

@waraabe @Duke of Bohol have you guys yet visited the Zultan Restaurant? its getting a lot of ravings

@Reiko @Duchess @Canuck @Yahya Liban-Lewis @Gambar she travels to PL by road...im afraid she's biracial :farmajoyaab::gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Just cause I fancy the shape of your pregnant body :nahgirl::trumpsmirk::manny::ahh:
here u go sxb
_78061345_m8050619-pregnant_women-spl.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Menace is a very filthy man. I can't believe beesha MJ let him marry one of us. :reallymaury:

Looooool he's making that up. :ftw9nwa:

I refused to believe he's married or has ever been. But he use to say he was married to an isaaq girl he stole off another man.

What were his racist comments?

Gambar

VIP
I'm gonna show it to everyone you liar. You are the racist one
My emotions got the best of me and I apologized. Don't hold it against me heedhe :bell:

Looooool he's making that up. :ftw9nwa:

I refused to believe he's married or has ever been. But he use to say he was married to an isaaq girl he stole off another man.

What were his racist comments?

He said he wasn't joking omg :gucciwhat: he said he has half mj kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts