My fav somali social media star Sheikh" King of the Somalis Dabcasar interviews witness 2 MN killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

The man is awesome but he needs to learn to allow the interviewee to answer the dam question ...waar ninku fududaa

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If the so called goons were really about that life these dudes would've been gone already. I mean if the guys doing the killings were bad af do you think these guys would be risking their lives sharing info about the killings. :stopit:About time the skinnies are put in their place they ain't scaring nobody.

menace

VIP
Now the picture is looking clearer cause this dude was a watchman at the "Dixon-like buildings" buildings. He chased too many dealers I think

menace

VIP
I don't care what you guys say but this man is a living legend

If the so called goons were really about that life these dudes would've been gone already. I mean if the guys doing the killings were bad af do you think these guys would be risking their lives sharing info about the killings. :stopit:About time the skinnies are put in their place they ain't scaring nobody.

You mean like the time Somali killers in Minneapolis went after the star witness in a murder trial a few years ago?

Last edited:

menace

VIP
You mean like the time Somali killers in Minneapolis went after the star witness in a murder trial a few years ago?

Couple of things had me LMAOOOOOOOOOO ...that dude that got shot in the ass....and then the reporter saying " the other witness refused to testify ...he still alive "

Couple of things had me LMAOOOOOOOOOO ...that dude that got shot in the ass....and then the reporter saying " the other witness refused to testify ...he still alive "

Even the lawyer of the killers was full of yaab lol he couldn't believe that Minneapolis gangbangers are killing each other over which clan you're from, which government should lead Somalia :kanyehmm:

menace

VIP
Even the lawyer of the killers was full of yaab lol he couldn't believe that Minneapolis gangbangers are killing each other over which clan you're from, which government should lead Somalia :kanyehmm:

Bro these idiots are ruthless..that horrific scene where he walked up to the kid , dammmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts