My father was invited to Somalia( mogadishu) as a guest by the government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone invited me there with all expenses paid. Death is not something I would worry if it came in Muqdisho. They will bury me in my hometown and Country.

Wouldn't it be cool to emerge from the ashes later on at Doomsday right on the Horn?. Born as Somali, Die as Somali, rise up from the dead as Somali. Along with my Dad WHO is buried there as well.

:rejoice:

Same, which ends are you from?

This can be used to confirm inaa female tahay though?

:russ:

Do men go through hormonal fluctuations? I thought this issue was related to female periods. be careful with your wordings bro.

:mjlol:
Men go through hormonal fluctuations throughout the month as well.Just not to the same extent, I also suffer from certain private conditions which affect me negatively.

:ileycry: You as well?

No, I don't have an idea of what you look like sweetie other than what I expect a Somali lady to look like. Haven't seen your pic. I was taking a dig at him surreptitiously asking for your pic. But instead of him saying he wants to see what you look like, he went on attacking your looks LOL.

Solve your issues in private with him ;)

Men go through hormonal fluctuations throughout the month as well.Just not to the same extent, I also suffer from certain private conditions which affect me negatively.

Oh, so this is real issue you have bro? My bad joking about it then and taking it lightly. Don't you take medication for correcting the fluctuations?

No, I don't have an idea of what you look like sweetie other than what I expect a Somali lady to look like. Haven't seen your pic. I was taking a dig at him surreptitiously asking for your pic. But instead of him saying he wants to see what you look like, he went on attacking your looks LOL.

Solve your issues in private with him ;)

This makes me sad

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This nigga is a weirdo. Always bigs up xamar but is too scared to go. Grow a pair of balls and go with your dad if he asks you to come.:heh:

The medication is hard to find.i can only afford it some days.Maybe you have heard of it?

Wait, don't you live in a state where they provide full time students with healthcare? I thought state healthcare coverage nowadays depends on Income since Obama care took effect.

You should try finding access through relevant agencies. And I don't know any condition such as these.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You English Somalis or rather London Somalis are a bit demented and adorable at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending