My father was invited to Somalia( mogadishu) as a guest by the government

Status
Not open for further replies.
the government of Somalia invited my Father to Xamar.It was arranged by a fellow Member of parliament , due to the prestige My grandfather acquired.

The only problem is that he wanted me to
Come with him to
Xamar
:damn::damn:
I think I will shit my pants if i go
:browtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wonder would you still be smiling if a bomb exploded next to you :hmm:

Ofcourse not, I would be extremely sad if I survived.

But I refuse to live my life scared, this is why I admire the people of mugadisho so much, they continue to carry on with their lives after a deadly bombing. They just simply refuse give up. :)

the government of Somalia invited my Father to Xamar.It was arranged by a fellow Member of parliament , due to the prestige My grandfather acquired.

The only problem is that he wanted me to
Come with him to
Xamar
:damn::damn:
I think I will shit my pants if i go
:browtf:
Just a word of caution, once AS see your father on tv as a guest of the gov't. He and any family associated with him becomes a potential target of assassination.
My aunt has narrowly escaped death a couple times and she's only a smaller gov't employee.

That should be an opportunity for you to see the city again. If all expenses are paid, I would go visit the city with him. You keep your dad company as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My dad is going, I will pray for him.Zoobe attack fucked me over

Remember how a guy left peaceful MN and wasn't even there more than half a day before getting obliterated into tiny pieces. Guy didn't even know what hit him.

Once you land in Xamar, in today's Xamar, your chances of dying jumps up to 80%

And being a family member of a guest of this government jumps your chance of dying to 200%

:gucciwhat: My dad was asked to stay and get involved in gov on two separate occassions. Ileen every farax & his ayeeyo is invited. I assumed my abo was invited because of his good character and competence (very rare in his gen). Abo been gassed

My mom as well she went last yr
:gucciwhat: My dad was asked to stay and get involved in gov on two separate occassions. Ileen every farax & his ayeeyo is invited. I assumed my abo was invited because of his good character and competence (very rare in his gen). Abo been gassed

My mom as well she went last yr

There must be some sort of conspiracy :shookgabre:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Wouldn't go to Xamar if he's a known Muslim scholar.

AS is known for especially going after influential religious leaders.

Remember how a guy left peaceful MN and wasn't even there more than half a day before getting obliterated into tiny pieces. Guy didn't even know what hit him.

Once you land in Xamar, in today's , your chances of dying jumps up to 80%

And being a family member of a guest of this government jumps your chance of dying to 200%
:damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts