My ex GF of 6 years ago contacts me what shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure it's okay to post her pic here. But she is bad akhi. it's kinda fucked up that she's got a kid, deffo wifey material without the child.
It's all gucci as I said she is secular like me.. the child is my only worry sxb. But kind of cute child that looks like genghis khan :pachah1:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's all gucci as I said she is secular like me.. the child is my only worry sxb. But kind of cute child that looks like genghis khan :pachah1:
Nigga if I were u I would boned her and then bounce once I get bored. The kids is an great execuse to chip when ur finished with her. also imagine how odd that family would be with ur kids aswell if u stay with her.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I don't date Ajinabis anymore since I learned we don't have the same values and understanding each other is extremely difficult. But I would never go back to an ex, especially one with a kid! You should be wary about raising another mans child walahi, especially a non-Somali child. I honestly think you shouldn't even consider it but since you took this girls v-card and find her attractive, I see how you're kinda stuck.

I have no real advice here but if I were you, I'd run rUn RUN ! (but I'm a recovering asshole so you shouldn't listen to me) :siilaanyosmile:

S
So im finding myself in this situation whereby my ex gf of almost 6+ years ago has contacted me through another mutual friend yesterday.

We kinda lost contact way back in 2011 after she left the country for Spain. She was very interested in Somali culture and Somalis in general. During our relationship of 9 months we ended up having sex and she lost her virginity (that's where we created a special bond) and to be honest there is a time I wanted to marry her but then I was very young.

She is extremely beautiful walahi and am not even exaggerating. Anyway she is from Kazakhstan and she is a Muslim but i think she is very secular like me.

Now she has a kid but still beautiful and very appealing, she confessed that she has feelings for me and I can't lie I do have something for her. But she has a baggage.

I can't deny that I was excited to see her so what shall i do guys?
Sxb, just move on. You do not need to raise another mans child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending