My ex GF of 6 years ago contacts me what shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look around
:siilaanyosmile:Im bisbaas :fittytousand:

IMG_7356.GIF

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
1) Seeking relationship advice on fking Somalispot.

2) Your own contradictory biases stated in this thread: ie only a Somali girl back home will do bc "pure" :mjlol: yet considering a girl with a kid here, something you suddenly need advice on. Again, from Somalispot.

3) The treatment of this 'dilemma' by commentators as like a greek tragedy. Because...she has a kid:drakelaugh:

4) "You're a cuck!" bc you're considering dating someone with... a kid.

5) Themes on purity. Users highlighting their own purity as if gold. Emphasis on having taken her virginity *ie pure*, that she contacted you, but with one wittle problem... she has a kid:mjlol: ie she's had other relationships *purity somehow doesn't evaporate*

6) Race traitor blah sentiments that you and others contradict themselves with. "Our kids will be Darod" her only child has disappeared from the equation:mjlol:

7) Need I continue...

Is this misfit.com?

You need to leave the girl. She deserves much better.
Since when are you back :hahaidiot: :friendhug:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

2) Your own contradictory biases stated in this thread: ie only a Somali girl back home will do bc "pure" :mjlol: yet considering a girl with a kid here, something you suddenly need advice on. Again, from Somalispot.

3) The treatment of this 'dilemma' by commentators as like a greek tragedy. Because...she has a kid:drakelaugh:

5) Themes on purity. Users highlighting their own purity as if gold. Emphasis on having taken her virginity *ie pure*, that she contacted you, but with one wittle problem... she has a kid:mjlol: ie she's had other relationships *purity somehow doesn't evaporate*

6) Race traitor blah sentiments that you and others contradict themselves with. "Our kids will be Darod" her only child has disappeared from the equation:mjlol:

7) Need I continue...

Is this misfit.com?

You are fun at parties soomaaha? im picturing you as this plus size xaliimo wearing glasses (my fetish) with granny pajamas sittin on 90s sofa, with soduku journals and cooking books on her desk. etc.

that being said, that analysis was pretty impressive for a female. damn!

VixR

Veritas
You are fun at parties soomaaha? im picturing you as this plus size xaliimo wearing glasses (my fetish) with granny pajamas sittin on 90s sofa, with soduku journals and cooking books on her desk. etc.

that being said, that analysis was pretty impressive for a female. damn!
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Since when are you back :hahaidiot: :friendhug:
I was busily weaning myself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

6) Race traitor blah sentiments that you and others contradict themselves with. "Our kids will be Darod", :mjlol:meanwhile, the only child that lives and breathes has disappeared from the equation

7) Need I continue...

Is this misfit.com?

:hillarybiz: Interesting points. It is misfit.com. Who wants to fit in? :win:That's for beta cucks. The ones that follow around Simone De Beauvoir types but never get to be more than friends. :sass2: Huuno, let me familiarize you on Somali Red Pill philosophy.

• A is a woman that is sexually active outside of marriage.
  • A is woman sexually active in marriage.
  • A is a woman that dates ajnabis.
  • A is a woman that dates Somalis.
  • A is a woman that dates period.
  • A is a woman that gives directions to an ajnabi.
  • A is a woman that is looked at by an ajnabi (male or female).
  • A is a post-pubescent female with a pulse.

I'm not a . I'm an ALPHA man surrounded by a sea of cucks. :westbrookswag:That's how I choose to identify (online).

VixR

Veritas
:hillarybiz: Interesting points. It is misfit.com. Who wants to fit in? :win:That's for beta cucks. The ones that follow around Simone De Beauvoir types but never get to be more than friends. :sass2: Huuno, let me familiarize you on Somali Red Pill philosophy.

I'm not a . I'm an ALPHA man surrounded by a sea of cucks. :westbrookswag:That's how I choose to identify (online).
Fascinating analysis.

Papa Reddit Redpill is the epitome of unfortunate. "Beta cuck" a term invented by...such "betas" who, in fact, see themselves as the very thing they claim not to be and compensate for that by "Alpha" lashing out, rather unsuccessfully.

Truthfully, I pity them. They are products of a combination of nurture and nature (traits)

"Somali Red Pill", on the other hand, is doomed from the start:mjlol:

It actually defies the laws of nature. And is a game centered around keeping up appearances, and maintaining superficial pride. Nothing is as it seems.

El padrone

• A is woman sexually active in marriage.

horta who taught u TRP? its no go zone for women. its MANLY secret. lol.

El padrone

Fascinating analysis.

Papa Reddit Redpill is the epitome of unfortunate. "Beta cuck" a term invented by...such "betas" who, in fact, see themselves as the very thing they claim not to be and compensate for that by "Alpha" lashing out, rather unsuccessfully.

Truthfully, I pity them. They are products of a combination of nurture and nature (traits)

It actually defies the laws of nature. And is a game centered around keeping up appearances, and maintaining superficial pride. Nothing is as it seems.
Why do i have a feeling yall are the same one replying to each other?

:ooh: THIS CANT BE RIGHT. RIGHT GUYS?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fascinating analysis.

Papa Redpill is the epitome of unfortunate. "Beta cuck" a term invented by...such "betas" who, in fact, see themselves as the very thing they claim not to be and compensate for that by "Alpha" lashing out, rather unsuccessfully.

Truthfully, I pity them.

It actually efies the laws of nature. And is a game centered around keeping up appearances and maintaining superficial pride.

Their origin stories are very interesting. They are normally predicated on sorrow.:rejoice:Gosh, I love melancholy. Where was I? It's usually a case of unrequited love. Or being ignored by women which set them off. Then it's to their lab (aka hooyo's basement) to ruminate. Reddit is the best place for emotional support so they go there. So begins their transformation from Urkel to Stefan. :stevej:One problem remains. There's a huge chip on their shoulders from when women ignored them. Western women are battle axes that crushed their fragile hearts so they import a 'foreign' bride, in protest.:russsmug:

Last edited:

El padrone

It's possible to be anything you want online. What if I told you I'm really Rosh V from ROK? :pachah1:
:damn: dont come for my roosh. hes the GOAT Thr MVP. nigga taught me hiw to defile women in each country. taught me more than my dugsi teacher taught me 8 years. nacalaa.

soph, you have alot of time on ur hands if ur stalkin tge manosphere in such speed. STOP IT. GO READ SOME HADEETH AND QURANS.

LAAAAWD IS THIS WHY U WERE ON MY THROAT THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE U SMELT TRP AND ROK FROM ME?

:jcoleno: im doomed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damn: dont come for my roosh. hes the GOAT Thr MVP. nigga taught me hiw to defile women in each country. taught me more than my dugsi teacher taught me 8 years. nacalaa.

soph, you have alot of time on ur hands if ur stalkin tge manosphere in such speed. STOP IT. GO READ SOME HADEETH AND QURANS.

LAAAAWD IS THIS WHY U WERE ON MY THROAT THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE U SMELT TRP AND ROK FROM ME?

:jcoleno: im doomed

It's great to know what the other side thinks. I always knew they wanted women out of tech.:trumpsmirk:It scares them when a woman isn't chained to a bedpost or constantly barefoot and very pregnant. It's healthier to space out pregnancies. I'm so glad we aren't living in the dystopian novel by Margret Atwood - The Handmaid's Tale. :pachah1:

Last edited:

El padrone

It's great to know what the other side thinks. I always knew they wanted women out of tech.:trumpsmirk:It scares them when a woman isn't chained to a bedpost or constantly barefoot and very pregnant. It's healthier to space out pregnancies. I'm so glad we aren't living in the dystopian novel by Margret Atwood - A Handmaid's Tale. :pachah1:
Dont tell me you are readin the art of war too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

you indeed in a quest to emasculate unsuspecting faaraxs. god help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts