My ex GF of 6 years ago contacts me what shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to be a hoe but demand a virginal housewife. :pachah1:You sooooo De-MAN-Ding! :trumpsmirk:All that haram sexytime means you could be one of those sterile brothers with the clap. :nahgirl:
Be honest abaayo will if you were a man would you not be attracted to this qalanjo.

IMG_2339.PNG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Be honest abaayo will if you were a man would you not be attracted to this qalanjo.

View attachment 25512

That nose doesn't pass the Cushitic measuring stick. So-rry. I'd be noble to my kind. She's a poor woman that needs an aabo for her children, sacrifice yourself mate. We won't hate you. :siilaanyolaugh: FYI qalanjo was from the Somali qabil of Samaroon. :trumpsmirk:If you're not from a Somali sub clan be gone, peasant!

That nose doesn't pass the Cushitic measuring stick. So-rry. I'd be noble to my kind. She's a poor woman that needs an aabo for her children, sacrifice yourself mate. We won't hate you. :siilaanyolaugh:
I would like to see your nose :pachah1:

Im not gonna be desperate and throw myself under herself anyway. So i will see what she offers

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would like to see your nose :pachah1:

Im not gonna be desperate and throw myself under herself anyway. So i will see what she offers

Enjoy the half eaten cookies. :trumpsmirk:I'll keep mine tucked away from warabe eyes. If you are really interested in my features ask the boys of SSpot. They'll be sure to fill you in.:pachah1:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

View attachment 25512
I will be srs with you sxb. that woman is beautiful, extremely. even with a kid shes much more fit than 18 with no kids.

I dont know what i would do if i was you. its a fuckin dillema.

hope it ends well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be srs with you sxb. that woman is beautiful, extremely. even with a kid shes much more fit than 18 with no kids.

I dont know what i would do if i was you. its a fuckin dillema.

hope it ends well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walahi it is a dilemma sxb.. and besides her eye blinding beauty she has a golden personality, that is what is putting me in an awkward situation.

I dont want polygamy so i might as well go for her but im not in a rush

El padrone

Enjoy the half eaten cookies. :trumpsmirk:I'll keep mine tucked away from warabe eyes. If you are really interested in my features ask the boys of SSpot. They'll be sure to fill you in.:pachah1:
I can vouch madame sophys beauty. shes beautiful, but shes beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Also this poem by ee cumins captures her beauty vividly
"Her body is most beauteous,
being for all things amorous
fashioned very curiously
of roses and of ivory.
The immaculate crisp head
is such as only certain dead
and careful painters love to use
for their youngest angels (whose
praising bodies in a row
between slow glories fleetly go.)
Upon a keen and lovely throat
the strangeness of her face doth float,
which in eyes and lips consists
-- alway upon the mouth there trysts
curvingly a fragile smile
which like a flower lieth (while
within the eyes is dimly heard
a wistful and precarious bird.)
Springing from fragrant shoulders small,
ardent, and perfectly withal
smooth to stroke and sweet to see
as a supple and young tree,
her slim lascivious arms alight
in skilful wrists which hint at flight
-- my lady's very singular
and slenderest hands moreover are
(which as lilies smile and quail)
of all things perfect the most frail."

El padrone

Walahi it is a dilemma sxb.. and besides her eye blinding beauty she has a golden personality, that is what is putting me in an awkward situation.

I dont want polygamy so i might as well go for her but im not in a rush
Fucking do it hadaba sxb. man up and wife that great woman. if you dont you will regret her.

If you are still in doubt. just date her for few years since you arent in rush. see how her personality changed with the kid etc.

VixR

Veritas
Be confident and drop a pic like i did huuno.

who are you addressing
:gaasdrink:
1) Seeking relationship advice on fking Somalispot.

2) Your own contradictory biases stated in this thread: ie only a Somali girl back home will do bc "pure" :mjlol: yet considering a girl with a kid here, something you suddenly need advice on. Again, from Somalispot.

3) The treatment of this 'dilemma' by commentators as like a greek tragedy. Because...she has a kid:drakelaugh:

4) "You're a cuck!" bc you're considering dating someone with... a kid.

5) Themes on purity. Users highlighting their own purity as if gold. Emphasis on having taken her virginity *ie pure*, that she contacted you, but with one wittle problem... she has a kid:mjlol: ie she's had other relationships *purity somehow doesn't evaporate*

6) Race traitor blah sentiments that you and others contradict themselves with. "Our kids will be Darod", :mjlol:meanwhile, the only child that lives and breathes has disappeared from the equation

7) Need I continue...

Is this misfit.com?

You need to leave the girl. She deserves much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.