My ex GF of 6 years ago contacts me what shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i was already teaching her somali and at the end of the day My kids will be Darood
:umwhat:

:ufdup: Don't bleach the gene pool. The world is full of olive-skinned. If Faraxs adopted your mentality the Cushitic race would be no more. And we would drop down to average looking on a good day. :snoop:

Last edited:
So im finding myself in this situation whereby my ex gf of almost 6+ years ago has contacted me through another mutual friend yesterday.

We kinda lost contact way back in 2011 after she left the country for Spain. She was very interested in Somali culture and Somalis in general. During our relationship of 9 months we ended up having sex and she lost her virginity (that's where we created a special bond) and to be honest there is a time I wanted to marry her but then I was very young.

She is extremely beautiful walahi and am not even exaggerating. Anyway she is from Kazakhstan and she is a Muslim but i think she is very secular like me.

Now she has a kid but still beautiful and very appealing, she confessed that she has feelings for me and I can't lie I do have something for her. But she has a baggage.

I can't deny that I was excited to see her so what shall i do guys?

You would take a non Somali
Single mother over a Somali
Female?

Listen here, can you raise another
Mans baby? Pay and feed it?

If you can than you go ahead,
Bringing some mo farah type
Shit here.

Forget her, she's only contacting
You now because it's slim
Pickings for a single mother,
Don't flatter yourself into
Thinking she really has
Feelings after six years.

IMG_7350.GIF

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You would take a non Somali
Single mother over a Somali
Female?

Listen here, can you raise another
Mans baby? Pay and feed it?

If you can than you go ahead,
Bringing some mo farah type
Shit here.

Forget her, she's only contacting
You now because it's slim
Pickings for a single mother,
Don't flatter yourself into
Thinking she really has
Feelings after six years.

View attachment 25500
:damn: Savage!

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
you are the biggest beta cuck on this site. Explains why you have so much hatred for madows. Why would you raise another women's child and why would you raise a child of another man when that kids isn't even somali. Bbbuuttt it's all ll gooood rightt cusss she's hottt and sheit. Nacass get the f*ck out of here you imbecile. Same dumbass that was willing to pay for a surrogate mother to have a somali kid is now willing to marry a lady because she sees u as an safe option, Fucking beta :camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have been frequenting my local al-huda masjid lately. i dunno but it seems when i got close to allah, hijabis attracted me. its weird!

speakin about deterence, i think dressin provocatively will scare them away.

can you describe me the way you dress, in details, like how your body contours fit your clothes? prolly will help me advice women to avoid awkward situations in the future

My fashion sense is histrionic...
anigif_enhanced-23690-1440774171-8.gif

Meets pious
nYfTePR.gif

No sin aside from some exposed skin.

:tacky: What a simp. By all means go ahead. Actually she is doing you a favour by taking our leftover ashy Abdies.

I hate to be that guy. But it sounds like she needs you to help raise the kid. In other words, she needs a personal atm.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But the thing is iam not your regular abdi having already posted my pic
:comeon:

:win: A lot of us Xalimos here are dimes. If we did what you did we'd be punished, with a capital B. :pachah1:Warya, we must even the playing field and shame you for tufax level standards. :mjlol:@El padrone must whip you in his dungeon. 1000 lashes for cuckery!

Last edited:
:win: A lot of us Xalimos here are dimes. If we did what you did we'd be punished, with a capital B. :pachah1:Warya, we must even the playing field and shame you for tufax level standards. :mjlol:@El padrone must whip you in his dungeon. 1000 lashes for cuckery!
Do you wanna compare her to yourself i can drop a pic lol

And xalimos normally down grade from abdi to tyrone lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you wanna compare her to yourself i can drop a pic lol

And xalimos normally down grade from abdi to tyrone lol

When you're an old hag you have to have trump cards. :pachah1:Unlike, your home girl with the younger tampered womb. Mine has never been visited. I've got a decent IQ, an anorexic waistline with a 25-year-old face. Let's face it, you wouldn't meet my cut either.:trumpsmirk:

Plus our standards of beauty aren't the same. I don't like pale skins. Nothing special. :hillarybiz: Carmel complexion don't crack on on me now. I cannot afford to look like an Italian ayeeyo, not this soon in the game. :susp:

When you're an old hag you have to have trump cards. :pachah1:Unlike, your home girl with the younger tampered womb. Mine has never been visited. I've got a decent IQ, an anorexic waistline with a 25-year-old face. Let's face it you wouldn't meet my cut either.:trumpsmirk:

Plus our standards of beauty aren't the same. I don't like pale skins. Nothing special. :hillarybiz: Carmel complexion don't crack on on me now. I cannot afford to look like an Italian ayeeyo, not this soon in the game. :susp:
To be honest xalimos are always my choice but not the ones from the west and if i decide to go outside then i would not downgrade to madoows Or so.

Im a man of higher standards.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To be honest xalimos are always my choice but not the ones from the west and if i decide to go outside then i would not downgrade to madoows Or so.

Im a man of higher standards.

Warya, I'm from the old generation. I don't know about young people. We consider ajnabi guys like (the gays or asexual entities), forever in the friend zone. I also put undesirable Faraxs in the same box. It's to be super exclusive. I generally don't like people. I mean I do, but in small doses, just long enough to examine their cranium. You're what I call a strange thing. Afflicted with contradictory thoughts. May we drown you in holy water and perform Qu'ran Saar on you.

Last edited:
Warya, I'm from the old generation. I don't know about young people. We consider ajnabi guys like (the gays or asexual entities), forever in the friend zone. I also put undesirable Faraxs in the same box. It's to be super exclusive. I generally don't like people. I mean I do, but in small doses, just long enough to examine their cranium. You're what I call a strange thing. Afflicted with contradictory thoughts. May we drown you in holy water and perform Qu'ran Saar on you.
Lol quran sar and can you please tell me what is contradictory.

I might me from the 90's but my very cultural and Old school thinker

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol quran sar and can you please tell me what is contradictory.

I might me from the 90's but my very cultural and Old school thinker

You want to be a hoe but demand a virginal housewife. :pachah1:You sooooo De-MAN-Ding! :trumpsmirk:All that haram sexytime means you could be one of those sterile brothers with the clap. :nahgirl:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
When you're an old hag you have to have trump cards. :pachah1:Unlike, your home girl with the younger tampered womb. Mine has never been visited. I've got a decent IQ, an anorexic waistline with a 25-year-old face. Let's face it, you wouldn't meet my cut either.:trumpsmirk:

Womb has never been visited :ahh:
high IQ :ahhhh:
anorexic waist. :banderas:
pretty face :lawd:
caramel skin tone. :diddyass:
liberal xaliimo. :whew:
career oriented. :jcoleno:
kinky. :wowsweat:

:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending