My ex GF of 6 years ago contacts me what shall i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im finding myself in this situation whereby my ex gf of almost 6+ years ago has contacted me through another mutual friend yesterday.

We kinda lost contact way back in 2011 after she left the country for Spain. She was very interested in Somali culture and Somalis in general. During our relationship of 9 months we ended up having sex and she lost her virginity (that's where we created a special bond) and to be honest there is a time I wanted to marry her but then I was very young.

She is extremely beautiful walahi and am not even exaggerating. Anyway she is from Kazakhstan and she is a Muslim but i think she is very secular like me.

Now she has a kid but still beautiful and very appealing, she confessed that she has feelings for me and I can't lie I do have something for her. But she has a baggage.

I can't deny that I was excited to see her so what shall i do guys?

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
As soon as you found out she has a child this should be your reaction
IMG_6431.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Whats wrong marrying a woman with a kid?

her feminine and humanity is still there.

kazakstan is very secular, infact is more secular than their stan brothers in central asia and turkey.

that being said, its up to you to make this decision. we cant make it for you.

if i were you i would keep her under my roof in NSA open relationship.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm disgusted, as someone who has never bothered with an ajnabi and only talked to Somali guys, without giving them even a crumb. You've been hoe-i-fied in my eyes. And you also robbed a girl of her V card. Disrespectful!

Somali women, I suggest we boycott the Farax ajnabi lovers (past and present)! Especially if they claim to be down for the Somali cause. :fittytousand: Hypocrisy. I hope you aren't a twitter Sheikh as well :siilaanyolaugh:.

El padrone

I'm disgusted, as someone who has never bothered with an ajnabi and only talked to Somali guys, without giving them even a crumb. You've been hoe-i-fied in my eyes. And you also robbed a girl of her V card. Disrespectful!

Somali women, I suggest we boycott the Farax ajnabi lovers (past and present)! Especially if they claim to be down for the Somali cause. :fittytousand: Hypocrisy. I hope you aren't a twitter Sheikh as well :siilaanyolaugh:.
You mean the top haram c*nt :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You mean the top haram c*nt :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm suspicious of overnight Sheikhs that abuse the word yakhi. :idontlike: Luckily, they usually hunt hijabs (offline). :mjohreally: Perhaps, my hemline should be raised so they flee. I need me a freakum' dress to scare them away. :denzelnigga: If brothers dare to come close I will claim sexual harassment. :camby:

Last edited:
@TheMadMullah You should do what you think is right, this site can't help you.

i was already teaching her somali and at the end of the day My kids will be Darood
:umwhat:

El padrone

I'm suspicious of overnight Sheikhs that abuse the word yakhi. :idontlike: Luckily, they usually hunt hijabs (offline). :mjohreally: Perhaps, my hemline should be raised so they flee. I need me a freakum' dress to scare them away. :denzelnigga: If brothers dare to come close I will claim sexual harassment. :camby:
I have been frequenting my local al-huda masjid lately. i dunno but it seems when i got close to allah, hijabis attracted me. its weird!

speakin about deterence, i think dressin provocatively will scare them away.

can you describe me the way you dress, in details, like how your body contours fit your clothes? prolly will help me advice women to avoid awkward situations in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending