My Driving Adventures: how I'm getting better THANKS TO PUTIN.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I started my driving courses a few weeks ago, I'm now only on my 14th hour of driving.
My teacher is such a guy, he's patient with my stressed temper.

I remember my third day of driving; everything went smoothly in the first half of our course,
then, I lost my cool when a lady on the other side of our road turned left, and I had to slow down and let her pass.
How dumb was I that I got nervous and accelerated it. My poor teacher's heart was soon to collapse of anger and distress,
while giving him a "meh, sorry Sir!".
Anyhow, the next day, I got slightly better but I couldn't still control my impulsive and stressed nature.

After the weekend and missing a day of driving (nigga's gotta nig sometimes),
I returned back nonchalant with a smile and sweat under my arms (I'm a bike rider), he gave me back the smile and thought I was too ill or had problems (if only! i was just with my Somali family).
Keep in mind, a few hours ago, I had listened to some epic propaganda, after envisioning a documentary on the dramatic story of the Russian submarine, the Koursk (Putin is such an intelligent sociopath tbh). A few clicks after the film, I was so hyped to listen this legendary propaganda song: .
I felt so pumped and ready to drive like a fucking Initial D champion: .

Fast forward, during the moment of truth, behind the steering wheel, I felt this ESSENCE OF PUTIN going full speed in my nerves!
I speed up, drove clean while having a real boost of good energy, despite a few minor errors (taken from his own words),

All thanks to VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVIC PUTIN!

FlatDefenselessDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
During one of my old driving tests I did everything perfectly. Roundabout? Perfection. Changing lanes? Mashallah. U-turn? My aabo would shed tears of pride. Then came time to park. It was 7 AM and no one was on the roads so I pulled into an outdoor parking lot he directed me toward and me being silly me I figured "Literally no one is around and you can see that so why stop? I'll just go slow" as a stop sign and a solid line came up.

Suddenly the brakes are hit and I nearly bash my head against the steer wheel. I look up startled at my tester who says "Stop! Don't you see the sign and solid line?!" I say sorry and go forward then this adeer wacks the breaks again. "Look left and right!" he intones loudly. I look left and right and go forward then he instructs me to park and I do it flawlessly.

After I remove my seatbelt so I can get out of my seat and let the next student take their test I take a moment and look at him, awaiting my test results. He makes eye contact, smiles and says "You are very good. You will pass next time."

:mjlol: :mjcry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

The sister is having a tougher challenge than us, broda!

People need a little shroom before driving tbh (to de-stress)

During one of my old driving tests I did everything perfectly. Roundabout? Perfection. Changing lanes? Mashallah. U-turn? My aabo would shed tears of pride. Then came time to park. It was 7 AM and no one was on the roads so I pulled into an outdoor parking lot he directed me toward and me being silly me I figured "Literally no one is around and you can see that so why stop? I'll just go slow" as a stop sign and a solid line came up.

Suddenly the brakes are hit and I nearly bash my head against the steer wheel. I look up startled at my tester who says "Stop! Don't you see the sign and solid line?!" I say sorry and go forward then this adeer wacks the breaks again. "Look left and right!" he intones loudly. I look left and right and go forward then he instructs me to park and I do it flawlessly.

After I remove my seatbelt so I can get out of my seat and let the next student take their test I take a moment and look at him, awaiting my test results. He makes eye contact, smiles and says "You are very good. You will pass next time."

:mjlol: :mjcry:

Its funny how no one drives at test standard , too many dumb things they fail you for nowadays.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Its funny how no one drives at test standard , too many dumb things they fail you for nowadays.

I remember the adeer who taught me how to drive saying "Makes sure not to drive with one hand. I know it's easy for you now but you will fail. Right hand at 2 O'clock and left hand at 10 O'clock always or you'll fail the test. I know nobody drives like that but you have to for the test."

I remember the adeer who taught me how to drive saying "Makes sure not to drive with one hand. I know it's easy for you now but you will fail. Right hand at 2 O'clock and left hand at 10 O'clock always or you'll fail the test. I know nobody drives like that but you have to for the test."

driving with 2 hands all the time just unnecessary xD

Trending

Latest posts