My dogphobia is getting out of hand šŸ•

Dalmoor

Hiatusāœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:dead::dead1: I am just visualizing you pulling you pants and squaring. Did you not yell at the owner after the incident?
The owner was ass and didn't really apologize. She looked hella slow even when talking and had an accent, the dog and I were after each other for a good 3-5 mins felt like intense workout ngl. Other dogs were probably confused AF seeing a nibba squaring up with a dog.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The owner was ass and didn't really apologize. She looked hella slow even when talking and had an accent, the dog and I were after each other for a good 3-5 mins felt like intense workout ngl. Other dogs were probably confused AF seeing a nibba squaring up with a dog.
:mjlol::drakelaugh::deadmanny: This dude said ā€œ3-5 minutesā€ saxiib, I would pay anything to watch that.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmā€¢ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I actually love Dogs because Iā€™ve had many friends who had dogs. So you get used to it and theyā€™re actually really friendly once you get to know them :mjdontkno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

š–‚š–Š'š–—š–Š š–Œš–”š–Žš–“š–Œ š–™š–” š–œš–†š–— š–‡š–†š–‡š–ž!
It was about to look like this eww
My phobia after watching this šŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆšŸ“ˆ :ohlord:

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

I actually love Dogs because Iā€™ve had many friends who had dogs. So you get used to it and theyā€™re actually really friendly once you get to know them :mjdontkno:
Yeah Im sure that would work in this situation
Dog Causes You To Fall | The PA Dog Bite Lawyer Jeffrey H. Penneys

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmā€¢ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yeah Im sure that would work in this situation
Dog Causes You To Fall | The PA Dog Bite Lawyer Jeffrey H. Penneys
Rule Number 1: donā€™t ever run from a dog even if itā€™s chasing you itā€˜s actually counterintuitive to run because actually it awakens their predatory instincts to hurt you so unless youā€™re Usain Bolt donā€™t run

Nafiso Qalanjo

Rule Number 1 I and was taught this when I was 5 and I canā€™t stress this enough donā€™t ever run from a dog even if itā€™s chasing you itā€˜s actually counterintuitive to run because actually it awakens their predatory instincts to hurt you so unless youā€™re Usain Bolt donā€™t do run
Ok, so in a situation were a feral dog is out for me what do I do than?

Trending