My dogphobia is getting out of hand πŸ•

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
So I was at Target today shopping n shit, and this dog owner was walking with their little dog down the aisles heading towards my direction. I was already getting anxious, and stiffing up because because dogs terrify me, but I went back to my business anyways trying to get rid of my anxiety. Next thing I know this little shit is sniffing my ankles. Without thinking I jumped out of the way screaming, and ran like my life was depending on it. I went back to the car processing wtf just happened. At that moment I didn't care if I left a whole cart of food deserted I just was too embarrassed to go back to the store.

Should I see a therapist for this? :noneck:

Nafiso Qalanjo

dogs r cute!
What I see
Pin on Rufus

What you probably see
Dogs of Instagram: Famous furry influencers to follow for your daily cute  puppy fix | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

me and you cleary live in two different worlds

So I was at Target today shopping n shit, and this dog owner was walking with their little dog down the aisles heading towards my direction. I was already getting anxious, and stiffing up because because dogs terrify me, but I went back to my business anyways trying to get rid of my anxiety. Next thing I know this little shit is sniffing my ankles. Without thinking I jumped out of the way screaming, and ran like my life was depending on it. I went back to the car processing wtf just happened. At that moment I didn't care if I left a whole cart of food deserted I just was too embarrassed to go back to the store.

Should I see a therapist for this? :noneck:

Youse lot are allowed dogs inside your stores?

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
just say "stop" next time, no need to run haha. You trigger excitement in them when you run, they may think you wanna play with 'em but you're scared shitless

Nafiso Qalanjo

just say "stop" next time, no need to run haha. You trigger excitement in them when you run, they may think you wanna play with 'em
I use to be chased by stay dogs in Africa, so seeing a dog just trigger my flight instinct. I know these domesticated dogs cant harm me, but I honestly cant help it. 😭

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I use to be chased by stay dogs in Africa, so seeing a dog just trigger my flight instinct. I know these domesticated dogs cant harm me, but I honestly cant help it. 😭
Ok that makes sense. I've seen big ladies with hijabs running from a small dog, chihuahua like wtf, still though there are dogs you shouldn't mess with

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
:mjlol: My gf is the complete opposite of me, she likes and cuddles dogs constantly. I remember one time, she picked one up and I was gone. She was like:comeon: β€œIt is not gonna bit you” and you know how Somalis are I could not get near it. She then proceeded to kiss it and wanted to kiss me with the same mouth :susp:. I hit her with the :whoa: and claimed I had a common cold. Nacalaa, it is always nice to be with someone with your culture.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wlh I've once squared up with a dog at the park. Usually they're on a leash or if not, they're either service dogs or guide dogs. That dog wasn't one of 'em and I was just vibin walking down the park on a lovely sunny summer day. The mf started eyeing me when i was passing by its owner, I didn't pay any attention. I heard loud barking noises few secs after I turned my back and the dog was outta the leash because the owner was an old lady. Boi, I turned around quick AF and said it's either going to be me or him.

When i turned around, he backed away a little but leaning to the side where my back was(never turn your back to an aggressive dog) and I turned around he was barking and damn my ears almost bled and I developed some martial arts skills(i know some now)..suddenly lol, one thing I was avoiding was for that dog to touch me since its najas. To make matters even worse the owner was a bit far away and didn't even call her dog and was old and walking slow. So the dog was gonna get kicked really bad if he dared touch me.
giphy (10).gif

Shit is still funny when I remember it. It ended up the dog giving up and crying all she said was "sorry" FOH. Your dog woulda been dead if yo ass wasn't there

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Wlh I've once squared up with a dog at the park. Usually they're on a leash or if not, they're either service dogs or guide dogs. That dog wasn't one of 'em and I was just vibin walking down the park on a lovely sunny summer day. The mf started eyeing me when i was passing by its owner, I didn't pay any attention. I heard loud barking noises few secs after I turned my back and the dog was outta the leash because the owner was an old lady. Boi, I turned around quick AF and said it's either going to be me or him.

When i turned around, he backed away a little but leaning to the side where my back was(never turn your back to an aggressive dog) and I turned around he was barking and damn my ears almost bled and I developed some martial arts skills(i know some now)..suddenly lol, one thing I was avoiding was for that dog to touch me since its najas. To make matters even worse the owner was a bit far away and didn't even call her dog and was old and walking slow. So the dog was gonna get kicked really bad if he dared touch me. View attachment 155957

Shit is still funny when I remember it. It ended up the dog giving up and crying all she said was "sorry" FOH. Your dog woulda been dead if yo ass wasn't there
:dead::dead1: I am just visualizing you pulling you pants and squaring. Did you not yell at the owner after the incident?

Trending