My dislike/hatred for sland reaches shukaansiworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, it depends :bell:

You should be encouraging clan mixing.

The greatest coward on Somali history was from my sub clan, his name was Egal Shidad, sometimes there's nothing you can do about certain things!
My sub clan are looked down upon because of that infamous coward who used to hide behind his wife's dirac :stopit:

VixR

Veritas
The greatest coward on Somali history was from my sub clan, his name was Egal Shidad, sometimes there's nothing you can do about certain things!
My sub clan are looked down upon because of that infamous coward who used to hide behind his wife's dirac :stopit:
Lmao. You're leading me on, you need to provide the context. Story time.

Somalis are so uncharitable with their biases. I thought the only qabil that is truly looked down on is the one that apparently ate the khinzir or something.

If you suffered from bias, why are u perpetuating judging by qabil?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It always suprises me when Somalis reject one another on Qabiil

Id marry an midgaan or abgaal cause qabiil is bullshit

Lmao. You're leading me on, you need to provide the context. Story time.

Somalis are so uncharitable with their biases. I thought the only qabil that is truly looked down on is the one that apparently ate the khinzir or something.

If you suffered from bias, why are u perpetuating judging by qabil?

If you think the tribe that ate the dead carcass are the only tribe that are looked down upon, you're misinformed. Our main tribe despises my sub clan, they believe our line is cursed with cowardness!

VixR

Veritas
He was a wise coward who faked his death because he was scared to go war, when his clansmen came knocking on his door he hid behind his wife's dirac and told her to inform them he died! :mjcry:
Did the wife do the historical version of my-husband's-penis-is-small twitter girl, or did she hide his ceeb?

VixR

Veritas
:chrisfreshhah:
Of course, she hid his ceeb! They don't come like that no more but she should have forced that mf to go to war and maybe we wouldn't be suffering :ileycry:
:mjlol:Well then who ratted the guy?

They couldn't move their tenthouse in the dark of night and start the tribe elsewhere?
They're known to domesticate donkeys while other tribes were domesticating camels, Abgaals used to brag to each other of having the most useless animal to roam in this world
:damn::damn::damn:

They domesticated donkeys not the almighty camel, that is the offense?:deadosama:

He was OG right?kkkk what sub was he.

I wouldn't care for her tribe unless they're in constant conflict with mine. It's inevitable for the parents to have deep rooted hatred if that was the case. Other then that I could care less.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Any man that refuses to marry a girl for her qabil shouldn't call himself a man. That is a disgusting way to view the world. Judging people based on a lineage they cannot control. Vile, I tell ya. Vile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's the problem with marrying an abgaal? :ohhh:
kkkk you caught Mr. Peace and Love slipping

:mjlol:Well then who ratted the guy?

They couldn't move their tenthouse in the dark of night and start the tribe elsewhere?

:damn::damn::damn:

They domesticated donkeys not the almighty camel, that is the offense?:deadosama:

Neighbours found out he was alive and well and afterwards his enemies wouldn't even kill him because of his cowardice.

Very offensive! Camel is the most precious creature in the Somali culture, there has been numerous poems & sayings of this mighty animal. There is an old famous Somali saying along the lines 'You stand no chance of going to heaven if you don't own camels'. :mjpls:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Neighbours found out he was alive and well and afterwards his enemies wouldn't even kill him because of his cowardice.

Very offensive! Camel is the most precious creature in the Somali culture, there has been numerous poems & sayings of this mighty animal. There is an old famous Somali saying along the lines 'You stand no chance of going to heaven if you don't own camels'. :mjpls:
What subclan is this sxb

They're known to domesticate donkeys while other tribes were domesticating camels, Abgaals used to brag to each other of having the most useless animal to roam in this world
Really? :dead:
Judging by the way Somalis talk about tribes I think we have an unofficial tier system with D&M being at the bottom just above madhibaans.

Based on what @Mercury just said he's subliminally putting Abgaals in the same tier.
kkkk you caught Mr. Peace and Love slipping
@Mercury :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts