My date with Knowles. Never again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends recommended me talking to this girl, since she had to deal with countless rejections. I agreed because I felt sorry for her.

I book a reservation for this nice restaurant, as I waited for her to make an entrance. The moment I saw her, I knew why she got rejections. The doorman literally had to open both door for her to be able to get it in, however as a gentlemen I decided to stay and ignore it, then our waiter literally pulled up 2 extra seats for her.

While trying to entertain her, she literally kept staring at me as if she was some psycopath, I ignored it and put it down to her being nervous, perhaps me seeing her using two seats for her ass instead of one gave her anxiety maybe even high blood pressure . As we ate, she literally ordered the whole platter and stuffed it down her mouth. It reminded me of a hippopotamus grazing on grass in the African serengeti . She finally decided to speak and I shit you not her second word of the night was' what's for desert?'

I excused myself to the toilet to call my friends to pretend to attack me , once we get out of the restaurant. So once I pay for the entire meal, we leave. I see my boys, I give them the slightest nod and it begins. My friend ask the girl where she was going, she then looks at me, tells me to do something. I get into a pretend fight and get myself in a headlock. She looks at me while holding on to her, to-go food and runs faster than mo farah in the final lap of his 10,000 meter run.

I shout ' don't leave me, call my mum' But she continued to run, perhaps she didn't want her food to get cold. She messages me a couple hours later saying 'the food was great, where should we go next?' I ignore her messages, hoping to never see her again.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
One of my friends recommended me talking to this girl, since she had to deal with countless rejections. I agreed because I felt sorry for her.

I book a reservation for this nice restaurant, as I waited for her to make an entrance. The moment I saw her, I knew why she got rejections. The doorman literally had to open both door for her to be able to get it in, however as a gentlemen I decided to stay and ignore it, then our waiter literally pulled up 2 extra seats for her.

While trying to entertain her, she literally kept staring at me as if she was some psycopath, I ignored it and put it down to her being nervous, perhaps me seeing her using two seats for her ass instead of one gave her anxiety maybe even high blood pressure . As we ate, she literally ordered the whole platter and stuffed it down her mouth. It reminded me of a hippopotamus grazing on grass in the African serengeti . She finally decided to speak and I shit you not her second word of the night was' what's for desert?'

I excused myself to the toilet to call my friends to pretend to attack me , once we get out of the restaurant. So once I pay for the entire meal, we leave. I see my boys, I give them the slightest nod and it begins. My friend ask the girl where she was going, she then looks at me, tells me to do something. I get into a pretend fight and get myself in a headlock. She looks at me while holding on to her, to-go food and runs faster than mo farah in the final lap of his 10,000 meter run.

I shout ' don't leave me, call my mum' But she continued to run, perhaps she didn't want her food to get cold. She messages me a couple hours later saying 'the food was great, where should we go next?' I ignore her messages, hoping to never see her again.

By the way, did her hands look like this?

fathands.jpg

Also, she has no ass. It's just pure obesity my friend.

By the way, did her hands look like this?

fathands.jpg

Also, she has no ass. It's just pure obesity my friend.

Yeah bro, it looked exactly like that. I forgot to mention in detail, the ass was just obese. That's why the waiter pulled up a extra seat. Incase the weight made her fall.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi your rude. Good she ran away from you I hope you paid for the food too. She probably ran away from you because your ugly. That's probably why your friends set you two up since they thought you're the same league:holeup: :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending