My dad trying to get me married

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So last year my dad came to me while I was making a hot cup of tea , he said Samsam you're a women now and it's time for you to get married, I have a potential husband for you who I know, I'll give you his number and you can get to know each other, if you don't like him it's ok , but I'm your father and I want you to be happy.
Anyway I found out who the guy is and he's 15 years my senior age, he is from a Kenyan Somali background and has been in the country for less than a year.

I told my father I will find my own husband don't worry.

After like 6 months I found out this guy my dad wanted me to marry jobless, homeless and drinks and smokes.

My father went to help him out and find a house for him

So why would my dad want me to marry someone like that when I'm the opposite?

So last year my dad came to me while I was making a hot cup of tea , he said Samsam you're a women now and it's time for you to get married, I have a potential husband for you who I know, I'll give you his number and you can get to know each other, if you don't like him it's ok , but I'm your father and I want you to be happy.
Anyway I found out who the guy is and he's 15 years my senior age, he is from a Kenyan Somali background and has been in the country for less than a year.

After like 6 months I found out this guy my dad wanted me to marry jobless, homeless and drinks and smokes.

Your parents are losers ( not sorry to put it this way) be your own boss and never settle for mediocre life.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
There's a saying, "mums know best"........sadly though, in this day and age, mums are utterly clueless........so its now:

"Dads know best"

Does your dad know this? Thats bad wallahi. If dad knows then he cant be mad if you drink and smome as well

does ur dad drink and smoke too? if yes, they are buddies and your dad was trying to help out his buddy. nothing wrong with that.
if a guy is homeless and jobless now, he can be a multimillionaire in the future.
a guy being 15 yrs older than you is perfectly normal, happens a lot these days.
i would say you missed the best chance to be married to a wonderful man.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
does ur dad drink and smoke too? if yes, they are buddies and your dad was trying to help out his buddy. nothing wrong with that.
if a guy is homeless and jobless now, he can be a multimillionaire in the future.
a guy being 15 yrs older than you is perfectly normal, happens a lot these days.
i would say you missed the best chance to be married to a wonderful man.
Alcoholics abuse their wives sooo....

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

First you sister marries a tranny and now your old man wants you to marry a alcoholic athedo?

You have some family problems girl. :gucciwhat:

You people share too much on here.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Possibly he knows the boys family. U all are same qabil. That's why.

But poor guys drinking already??? He is not even in the west for a year. Wow. Sad walaahi. Our young men are becoming useless in western world where opportunities are every where. Unfortunately temptations too are every where

Possibly he knows the boys family. U all are same qabil. That's why.

But poor guys drinking already??? He is not even in the west for a year. Wow. Sad walaahi. Our young men are becoming useless in western world where opportunities are every where. Unfortunately temptations too are every where

Eedo u need to become minneapolis next rich darod eedo.

Invent a spanking machine that sends people to dhaqan celis.

I'm sure Elon Musk will be very jealous of you.

Trending