My dad thinks cnn is fair middle of the line channel

We were scrolling through the channels and went past Fox News and trump was having a rally. He said trump got his own channel while Biden has none. Obviously we not Americans, but he said cnn like bbc is fair channel. I told him both are left wing channels. He was like what’s fair news channel. Told him they don’t exist

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Your dad is looking at it from a biased perspective, CNN is fair to him because it suits his narrative. The same way The Right wing think Fox News is fair because it suits their narrative.

When in reality every News channel has a bias where it’s a liberal or a conservative one.

Alluring

Sayonara
Your dad is looking at it from biased perspective, CNN is fair to him because it suits his narrative. The same way Right wing think Fox News is fair because it suits their narrative.

When in reality every News channel has a bias where it’s a liberal or conservative one.
An intelligent take

Your dad is looking at it from a biased perspective, CNN is fair to him because it suits his narrative. The same way The Right wing think Fox News is fair because it suits their narrative.

When in reality every News channel has a bias where it’s a liberal or a conservative one.
True. I also think they are better at disguising their bias unlike right media who is in your face with it

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
CCN is much closer to the centre than Fox News is.

BBC is again far closer to the centre than the mainstream British rightwing media networks. You can argue that BBC is left-leaning on most issues, but the idea that it is a flat out left wing news channel like NBC in is across the pond is just not true.

CCN is much closer to the centre than Fox News is.

BBC is again far closer to the centre than the mainstream British rightwing media networks. You can argue that BBC is left-leaning on most issues, but the idea that it is a flat out left wing news channel like NBC in is across the pond is just not true.
While both biased, I think fox is more center than cnn ngl. BBC is center (ish) too.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You mad, Fox is beyond biased. When trump says things like look like we lost Fox the moment someone there question him says it all
On the flip side CNN slander Trump everyday. I’m a conservative but putting my bias aside both wings are as biased as each other.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Your father isn't wrong CNN is way more fair than any other international news outlet maybe even more than Al Jazeera or equal but it is way better than Fox news and sky news.

Trending