My dad paid 35k in mehr

Mozart

You need people like me
A SIMP is a loser who spends time/money on a woman who doesn't want or respect him.

A MAN is one who is generous with his love and money towards the woman who does want and respect him.

Your father is a MAN.

Don't believe this bullshit lads. When a woman talks about honour/pride/manhood she's just chatting shit to get what she wants. She knows it will stroke your ego and you sexually frustrated SOMALIAN guys always take the bait.

Mozart

You need people like me
I don't know if you're joking but the smaller the meher, the more barakah that marriage has
All jokes aside it's in your best interest to get a decent amount + upfront lol if the marriage goes left at least you have something to show for it.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Don't believe this bullshit lads. When a woman talks about honour/pride/manhood she's just chatting shit to get what she wants. She knows it will stroke your ego and you sexually frustrated SOMALIAN guys always take the bait.

97CB52A0-11E8-4FE0-BC47-42D6004A1168.jpeg.jpg

Not at all walahi.

Generosity is a sign of masculinity.

My mother told me about this lady who was IN LOVE with her husband and she said it's because "he doesn't have much but what he has, he shares with me openly".

I don't mean a man must bankrupt himself, I mean, he must give what he has with measure and braveness. To a good woman, not a female loser.

@Mozart

If men learnt to listen to their parents and pray istikharah, they wouldn't get hurt and used by loser women. The trouble with a lot of men is that they think with their small brain and fall for horrible women and then later, they lash out at all women.

There are "bad girls" just like there are "bad boys".

Mozart

You need people like me
@Mozart

If men learnt to listen to their parents and pray istikharah, they wouldn't get hurt and used by loser women. The trouble with a lot of men is that they think with their small brain and fall for horrible women and then later, they lash out at all women.

lol i agree. Most of the rubbish i say doesn't apply to some women. But, not all guys understand women and make poor choices.

Mozart

You need people like me
You do know she's suppose to choose whatever she desires, right? Btw Somali ma tihiid?

I am . i didn't grow up around too many Somali's, just my immediate family. The first wedding/mehr thing i went to was last month so I was shocked at the amounts some dudes pay

@Mozart

Anyone can get hurt it’s not about what you do
Sometimes it’s just a test