My culture is not your costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

:drakelaugh:
The Hawaiian girl actually started crying... like children in syria see their parents die and you cry about people wearing your clothes?:kodaksmiley:
Dont light uunsi, i find it offensive. Or cook canjerro.
(fyi, that aa girl chats about her hair being scrutinised and hates others growing an afro, yet she wears a straight hair wig and wears westernised clothing)
CAJEEB!:farmajoyaab:

Muji

VIP
Ape

You would be mad too if the same people who stole your land, carried out a genocide of your people started stealing your culture too. Also, white people have a track record of imitating and mocking people’s cultures. Stop kissing the white mans ass all the time and don’t get involved in something that does not concern you. Native Americans haven’t done anything to you so leave them alone.

Engage your brain and stop being a half-wit.

Ape

You would be mad too if the same people who stole your land, carried out a genocide of your people started stealing your culture too. Also, white people have a track record of imitating and mocking people’s cultures. Stop kissing the white mans ass all the time and don’t get involved in something that does not concern you. Native Americans haven’t done anything to you so leave them alone.

Hawaii brought all the whites to them they wanted more whites in their country and they got it now they're crying like es. Would you cry if you saw a white women rocking a diiric:cosbyhmm:

Muji

VIP
Hawaii brought all the whites to them they wanted more whites in their country and they got it now they're crying like es. Would you cry if you saw a white women rocking a diiric:cosbyhmm:

I’m not going to continue with this conversation past this post.

If Ethiopia killed millions of Somalis and had taken over their land, I doubt we would be happy to see Ethipians wearing a macwis or dirac for halloween. You are very sensitive when your Arab and Islamic culture is mocked
/attacked so don’t be shocked when others want to protect theirs.

Muji

VIP
766091C9-703B-43E7-BB3A-67CF40DB67FB.jpeg

White peoples have a long history of impersonating other races in order to insult them and to spread prejudice. If you think it’s meant as a compliment then please go and see a doctor.

I’m not going to continue with this conversation past this post.

If Ethiopia killed millions of Somalis and had taken over their land, I doubt we would be happy to see Ethipians wearing a macwis or dirac for halloween. You are very sensitive when your Arab and Islamic culture is mocked
/attacked so don’t be shocked when others want to protect theirs.
I'm specifically taking about the Hawaiian lady go read up on their history they told the whites to come to their shitty island. I agree with you native Americans have suffered a lot in the hands of the white man I feel sorry for them

Ape

Ape

I dont kiss the white mans arse. But you cant cry about clothes. Their clothes may represent their people but how is it possibly offensive to wear? It makes no sense sxb. If you promote multiculturalism and restrict clothewear, then what is your aim? Also, am I against native americans? Stop with your claims sxba.
Also

Yes, i understand clothes are symbolic, I understand that using it in a wrong and racist way to depict a group is incorrect such as the various western movies, but to restrict it from being worn by others who aren’t trying to mock your people is beyond retarded. Clothes have a meaning, i get it, but stop inflicting self racism onto yourself, stop coming up with false facts to try and draw in attention and sorrow.

Muji

VIP
I dont kiss the white mans arse. But you cant cry about clothes. Their clothes may represent their people but how is it possibly offensive to wear? It makes no sense sxb. If you promote multiculturalism and restrict clothewear, then what is your aim? Also, am I against native americans? Yes, i understand clothes are symbolic, I understand that using it in a wrong and racist way to depict a group is incorrect such as the various western movies, but to restrict it from being worn by others who aren’t trying to mock your people is beyond retarded. Clothes have a meaning, i get it, but stop inflicting self racism onto yourself, stop coming up with false facts to try and draw in attention and sorrow.

Ok now you are just being wilfully ignorant. Slapping on some paint which you don’t know the meaning behind and putting some feathers on your head is not a sign of appreciation. It’s meant as a joke to make people laugh at the expense of natives.

If you saw a white person walking around with the kitab and Islamic garments for Halloween would you be flattered?

And to answer your second post. I would think their parents are racist or negligent

Ape

Ok now you are just being wilfully ignorant. Slapping on some paint which you don’t know the meaning behind and putting some feathers on your head is not a sign of appreciation. It’s meant as a joke to make people laugh at the expense of natives.

If you saw a white person walking around with the kitab and Islamic garments for Halloween would you be flattered?

And to answer your second post. I would think their parents are racist or negligent
Walking with a quran in halloween doesnt relate with clothewear. The kitaab is incomparable to clothes first of all sxba. What is the purpose of the garment? To keep you warm or cover yourself. Wearing the clothes of others isnt racist. Wear my macwiis unless you make fun of it. People wear clothes of other cultures eithout racism. Wearing clothes with a mocking or satirical back ground/ intention is indeed wrong. My point is... The people in the video mentioned are pissed about their clothes being worn normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending