My cousin's a bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my cousin came over to Holland from Leicester, we were talking for a bit and he asked me if I had lost my virginity, I told him no, I'd feel bad, he looked at me with disbelief and said how? why? And I said religion'wise, and he just couldn't understand this. Mind you he was saying he lost his virginity when he was just 14.
Also the only thing he talks about with me the whole day is smoking weed, drinking, girls and Fifa. And if you're wondering how old he is, he's 27! It's as if he has no goals except hanging out with the lads.

Is this something normal in the UK Somali community? I don't live in an area with a lot of Somalis, so I genuinely have no clue.

So my cousin came over to Holland from Leicester, we were talking for a bit and he asked me if I had lost my virginity, I told him no, I'd feel bad, he looked at me with disbelief and said how? why? And I said religion'wise, and he just couldn't understand this. Mind you he was saying he lost his virginity when he was just 14.
Also the only thing he talks about with me the whole day is smoking weed, drinking, girls and Fifa. And if you're wondering how old he is, he's 27! It's as if he has no goals except hanging out with the lads.

Is this something normal in the UK Somali community? I don't live in an area with a lot of Somalis, so I genuinely have no clue.

I know of people in the uk, faraxs who are still virgin older then him. Sex is something us guys like to brag, but in reality it's overly hyped up.

If you wait till marraige, kacanta ayaan kuu taagay! :salute:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I know of people in the uk, faraxs who are still virgin older then him. Sex is something us guys like to brag, but in reality it's overly hyped up.

If you wait till marraige, kacanta ayaan kuu taagay! :salute:
Easy now:whoa: before he becomes like your cousin:wow1:

how is a 27 y/o behaving like this lol... how old are you?

Lmao my half sis is the same way and she 26.

Luckily I can hide under my Abo's qabiil in public so people don't think we related. #Adeerpower #Qabiil #Gaxajis.
when one passes 25 they should try to have their life settled get your education and everything. Can't imagine one being a bum drinking at that age. Lol I too would avoid being associated with someone like that:nahgirl:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
when one passes 25 they should try to have their life settled get your education and everything. Can't imagine one being a bum drinking at that age. Lol I too would avoid being associated with someone like that:nahgirl:
Yeah it's quite embarrassing. Luckily my other siblings have their life together. Both my brother and my sister are about to become teachers next year inshallah.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lool :hemad:

mashallah that's great, more educated somalis:salute:
My sister that is about to become a teacher is a k pop frantic tho. I tried curing her disease but she just swears at me in Aff Soomali multiple times. Especially if I criticize her "babies" the EXO. Makes me of the depression.:mjcry:

People for some reason also think we are twins when we are like a full 5 years apart.:mindblown:

Makes the K-pop crap twice as embarrassing due to twins liking what ever the other twin likes (usually).:kanyehmm:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

They spent most of their time standing outside betting shops and £1 chicken shops. That’s why they look so rafaad compared to their European and North American counterparts:trumpsmirk:

My sister that is about to become a teacher is a k pop frantic tho. I tried curing her disease but she just swears at me in Aff Soomali multiple times. Especially if I criticize her "babies" the EXO. Makes me of the depression.:mjcry:

People for some reason also think we are twins when we are like a full 5 years apart.:mindblown:

Makes the K-pop crap twice as embarrassing due to twins liking what ever the other twin likes (usually).:kanyehmm:
I've seen some bad examples of Kpop fanatics, can't imagine living with one at home I feel for you sxb:jcoleno:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
In the UK where women have no standards and the government gives money away

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But seriously, some of these guys can't be helped. I don't even why they are like that, how they became that way or how to change them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How old are u?

so many somali guys are manchilds ,
it's getting hard to find i guy my age(19 to 23) i can hold a intellectual convo with:meleshame:, almost all of them watch football so they would talk about that 70% of the time :ummhmm:and the rest is filled with secondary school stories:hova:, hip hop related things like clothing trends new shoes, rapper drama and music, a 5 min talk about uni life and what college u went to and to finish it of a question on body counts and girls.
nowadays they added a quick convo on "somalia is raising" to the mix :mjlol: and oh yh i almost forgot "wallahi i want to start going gym, i trying to get like you, what do you eat man? ur blessed you were always a big small kid growing up i remember u would run through all the somali guys in those arm wrestle challenges ":jaynerd:

with somali girls it's even worse, all they talk about is tv shows, somali guys, korean guys or Madow guys

talking to his cousin about sex :ileycry:
wallahi it sounds like he's tryna smash :faysalwtf:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

in order to understand your cousin better and be in his shoes you might want to roll a joint together and blaze up, you are in the Netherlands ,what you got to loose?.

Most people get very friendly when you spend more time with them, he might be an interesting guy and find you boring sxb.:ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending