My Cousin..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i have a cousin who wants to marry a Xaliimo in Somalia. I listen to him talk to her. This cousin is probably is not straight, but lets call him straight- shall we? Anyway- he talks to her on the phone. I am ease droppin---he never says anything sweet or honey or compliment her. sexy talk? He talks about himself. The girl brings up a grand mother who just died, instead of saying-- omg i am so sorry-(ok not in that high pitch feminine way, but at least show manly grunting protection or concern)--he proceeds to say--my uncle who had Alzheimer died immediately. She is another narcissist, but i feel a girl gets a pass to be all about her isn't it? Or maybe she appears narcissist because abbow helloow suffocates her with his narcissism? As soon as she starts talking about her grand mother, and all her day's activity- my cousin goes like i need to go to sleep. I will call u tomorrow. Then when he hangs up, he rolls his eyes.

I mean --is this person normal?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No he's not. I react detached to death news sometimes aswell but damn.

u have a good point. But still he never talks to her sexy talk or baby talk. I feel like he needs her to shukaansi him so he can giggle? uffff i am more lesbian than he is straight

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
u have a good point. But still he never talks to her sexy talk or baby talk. I feel like he needs her to shukaansi him so he can giggle? uffff i am more lesbian than he is straight
Lol are they even a couple or just talking? I'd warn her if he is actually gay or they can have a strictly beard marriage with no sleeping together involved. She can come to the west and he can keep being in the closet, win win.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol are they even a couple or just talking? I'd warn her if he is actually gay or they can have a strictly beard marriage with no sleeping together involved. She can come to the west and he can keep being in the closet, win win.

I know either way it is a win win situation. The American passport is enough big deal for your husband to lie to u that gay way. As far as i know- he is a virgin. But being actively gay i don't know. Unless i stalk him in the night. loool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra post examples of sexy talk :)

Doqoontiyeeeey.......iskaa amuus lol

I dont know--- Hi Babe-- what r u wearing? Oh your voice is extra sexy today? or do u have time for sex phone? Something yaqqeee

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Doqoontiyeeeey.......iskaa amuus lol

I dont know--- Hi Babe-- what r u wearing? Oh your voice is extra sexy today? or do u have time for sex phone? Something yaqqeee
did he know that you were listening to him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought the sweet talkers were the narcissists.
The less he entertains her the better :ehh:

There are different types of narcissists. Its a spectrum. This one is an unevolved narcissist. Meaning-- he is just entering the jungle of narcissism, he is into himself too much.

The charmers usually have mastered the art of social skills to get their aims.

There are different types of narcissists. Its a spectrum. This one is an unevolved narcissist. Meaning-- he is just entering the jungle of narcissism, he is into himself too much.

The charmers usually have mastered the art of social skills to get their aims.
Yes, in conclusion theyโ€™re all easy to manipulate.

Trending

Latest posts