My co worker

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She is too comfortable with me and I've only known her for 2 years. She's in her mid 30s, so Last week I walked into her office and she was watching something and I told her to stop watching tik tok and she burts out laughing, saying she's watching something else and tells me to come to her and to stay quiet because the manager is up stairs and shows me she's watching :damn::damn: I can't look at her the same again and I hope she wasn't using the workplace wifi or she'd get caught

She is too comfortable with me and I've only known her for 2 years. She's in her mid 30s am, so Last week I walked into her office and she was watching something and I told her to stop watching tik tok and she burts out laughing, saying she's watching something else and tells me to come to her and to stay quiet because the manager is up stairs and shows me she's watching :damn::damn: I can't look at her the same again and I hope she wasn't using the workplace wifi or she'd get caught
Your friend is freak..

I like freaky women :stevej::diddyass:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
She is too comfortable with me and I've only known her for 2 years. She's in her mid 30s, so Last week I walked into her office and she was watching something and I told her to stop watching tik tok and she burts out laughing, saying she's watching something else and tells me to come to her and to stay quiet because the manager is up stairs and shows me she's watching :damn::damn: I can't look at her the same again and I hope she wasn't using the workplace wifi or she'd get caught
u have fascinating co workers wallal

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Tell us how she look blond cadaan curves?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am concerned for your mental & sexual health @SOULSEARCHING

I am concerned for your mental & sexual health @SOULSEARCHING

1593881177694.png