My close to committing zina story

Why the hell are you sharing this story here on a majority Muslim forum? Because I can promise you if a xalimo posted something about a entanglement with pedro or babatunde you guys will flip.

Why the hell are you sharing this story here on a majority Muslim forum? Because I can promise you if a xalimo posted something about an entanglement with pedro or babatunde you guys will flip.
There’s a reason why I posted it in the men’s cave section on top of that used spoilers.

Why the hell are you sharing this story here on a majority Muslim forum? Because I can promise you if a xalimo posted something about a entanglement with pedro or babatunde you guys will flip.
It is stigmatized for men to remain virgins. Virginity among males and females is in no way comparable. Don't play dumb.

3 years ago I use to work at this adult foster care home based out of a rental house in El Cajon, CA for this older Oromo guy in his 40’s who’s my uncles friend (My uncle hooked me up with the job) & one of my coworkers was this Amhara girl that was a FOB (she was from Addis Ababa) she spoke perfect English surprisingly but she wasn’t that attractive probably a 5/10 but she had a fat ass, anyways she would try to chat up with me all the time but I would tell her that I’m talking to some other girl, anyways one day after working there for 1 month she was suppose to change me from a day shift (12pm) she came like 1 hour late & I didn’t make lunch for the clients and she arrived in Uber to work drunk and smelled like alcohol & could barley walk straight & told me not to tell the Oromo guy and I told her I won’t & she then kissed me unprovoked & we started making out for like 1 minute, I was extremely horny & we went into a bathroom & she just grabbed my dick & took off her top & she only had on her bra & she got on her knees & started giving me like a 10 second handjob was about to suck my dick. Then one of the foster care clients knocked on the bathroom door and asked for lunch & killed the whole mood, then I guess the girl kinda felt like a h0e or something because she put her shirt on & went back to the kitchen & then I just left awkwardly & I saw the Oromo dude pull into the driveway as I got into my car & I learned that girl got fired that same day & I never seen her since lol
My brother in Islam at least put that into spoilers. No need to go into that much detail
:dead:

It is stigmatized for men to remain virgins. Virginity among males and females is in no way comparable. Don't play dumb.
Idc if it stigmatised for men to be virgins, if it is haram for you to engage in zina then why the hell are you opening sharing it. Just admit that care about your worldly reputation with the kuffar because no pious muslim would think sleeping around as a man is a flex.

Idc if it stigmatised for men to be virgins, if it is haram for you to engage in zina then why the hell are you opening sharing it. Just admit that care about your worldly reputation with the kuffar because no pious muslim would think sleeping around as a man is a flex.
Wipe the tears and come back with something grounded in reality. I hope to god you are a woman because this is embarrassing.

I never encouraged Zina in any way. Historically, it has been more socially acceptable to be a female virgin than a male. You can't argue with this- but why does it bother you?

Last edited:
Wipe the tears and come back with something grounded in reality. I hope to god you are a woman because this is embarrassing.

I never encouraged Zina in any way. Historically, it has been more socially acceptable to be a female virgin than a male. You can't argue with this- but why does it bother you?
You’re only thinking that this is an emotional response because you have nothing better to say. Idc how long society praised female virginity whilst shunning male virginity, if u were grounded in ur imaan u also wouldn’t pay to much mind. You are downplaying the detrimental effects of promiscuity in men by say it is by saying it isn’t as harmful as female promiscuity. Besides this bothers me bcs many muslim brothers unfortunately think the way u do, i didnt spend my entire life saving myself for a man who f*cks anything that goes on two legs.

You’re only thinking that this is an emotional response because you have nothing better to say. Idc how long society praised female virginity whilst shunning male virginity, if u were grounded in ur imaan u also wouldn’t pay to much mind. You are downplaying the detrimental effects of promiscuity in men by say it is by saying it isn’t as harmful as female promiscuity. Besides this bothers me bcs many muslim brothers unfortunately think the way u do, i didnt spend my entire life saving myself for a man who f*cks anything that goes on two legs.
Are we reading the same post? Why challenge an unmade point? Again, I haven't encouraged Zina. Nothing you can pin me to. I'm only asking you to see things from a different angle.