"My children don't exist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why this video kept popping up under my recommendations but it did so I gave it a shot.

I can't seem to wrap my head around everything. What exactly did she gain from it? :farmajoyaab:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I'm not sure why this video kept popping up under my recommendations but it did so I gave it a shot.

I can't seem to wrap my head around everything. What exactly did she gain from it? :farmajoyaab:
He looks a like a cuck, tf did he expect? His wife is like canadian & UK xalimos

This video is being recommended to everyone on yt.

How was he not in the know for 9 months? Cadaanka are so gullible wallahi. Wax kasta waa laga daadicini karaa :mjlol:

Story seems like bs though. None of it makes sense. He's monetised the video as well

Maybe I'm environmentally damaged by working as a prosecutor but I do not believe in the stories credentials.

1:
First his post about the baby only occurred a few months before this story. Strengthen the notion that it was created for occasion..

2:
Secondly the story is promoted hence why we are having it as an suggestion, meaning he is monetizing his supposedly "private tragedy".

3:
Thirdly, the absolute absence of critical thinking about this supposedly one night stand turned mother. Not once did he go to the doctor or even got any proof besides pictures.

4:
Fourthly, it would not be the first time a youtuber exaggerate a story to gain subscriptions.

The verdict is in: It is more likely false than true :farole:

Disgusting, despicable behaviour! She should be reprimanded heavily. Why are people so cruel?! (My instinct is to believe him because women pull strange pregnancy stunts all the time!)

3:
Thirdly, the absolute absence of critical thinking about this supposedly one night stand turned mother. Not once did he go to the doctor or even got any proof besides pictures.
Setting aside your other points, this was the biggest issue I had with his story. How would it be possible to get away with it for 9 months without slipping, unless he wasn't active in the pregnancy which he stated he was :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending