My catfish story

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So this was long time ago so I was basically catfished by one of these creatures sending me pics of her looking like Beyonce. Long story short its the day we were about to link :win::wow1:

so i was waiting her, trynna pick her up, u know chill vibes cool cool. but suddenly la xawla creature looking xoolo on crack was approaching my car in hurry so while im on my car Nigga tried to open the car door by the passenger side by force as if the person was in hurry cuz he robbed someone or sum like that:ohhh:

So i begin shouting get off my car all kinds of insult last resort calling cops on the Nigga, but suddenly I hear ”Mannen öppna dörren det jag” translated to open the door its me with soft voice, in my head i was thinking this cant be true:jcoleno:

all the time it wasnt random Nigga who tried to rob me it was the shorty who i was talking to dashing from her neighbour not wanting to be seen without makeup i swear bro looked like... ya allah :dead:

tips for my peeps take ur girl in swimmingpool in the first date too many bros were finessed of make up power

Trending