My brother brought home a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A non Somali girl home to the family to introduce for marriage . It happened three weeks ago .

It was shocking only because he’s probably one of the biggest proponents of Somali to Somali marriages . She born and raised Muslim ( parents converted years before her birth ) but it stung a bit remembering his speeches with the mandem telling them how he would never not marry a xalimo . If he can jump headlong into an interracial marriage , no nigga is truly safe. I wonder if he is going to be fine with his children speaking Spanish and not Somali smh...Canadian western xalimos are even pushing away the decent brothers and making them hopeless .

A non Somali girl home to the family to introduce for marriage . It happened three weeks ago .

It was shocking only because he’s probably one of the biggest proponents of Somali to Somali marriages . She born and raised Muslim ( parents converted years before her birth ) but it stung a bit remembering his speeches with the mandem telling them how he would never not marry a xalimo . If he can jump headlong into an interracial marriage , no nigga is truly safe. I wonder if he is going to be fine with his children speaking Spanish and not Somali smh...Canadian western xalimos are even pushing away the decent brothers and making them hopeless .
Where does your brother live
Nvr heard of puerto rican muslim

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
If he didnt like the Somalis girls in Canada, he could’ve married one from Somalia. He just wanted to mix, the wecel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending