When I tried this dancing technique on the mirror & I hut my hips

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
"Even worst, she is a human being, we all came from Adam and Eve, How dare you"
"She was being harrassed, and you watched and drank KA"

"You Piece of shit" , "You will be accounted for in the day of judgement"

"What tribe was she, you need to pay for it"
"So, you watched, and walked on, you vile human"
That horny bastard didn’t even bat an eye, his literally getting showered by white hotie pics:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

I was 13, I was with some Madow friends and we walked into the bathroom. There were 2 somali kids that just came to the country that were doing wadu in the bathroom. I knew that but suddenly I hear behind me “AYYY WHY THEM NIGGAS TAKING A SHOWER IN THE SINK”. Suddenly a crowd appears laughing..I said nothing, worse I was laughing too. They walked out the bathroom quietly, 1 kid looked at me. I still regret that day. SMH..what’s your biggest regret?

You should've said at least their feet are cleaner then your face. You monkey having ass niggas

I got slapped on the ass in school by this 6'2 17-year-old black girl when I was 10, and I was on the verge of tears.

I know where she lives, wallahi before I die I will get my revenge on that dhocil.

I got slapped on the ass in school by this 6'2 17-year-old black girl when I was 10, and I was on the verge of tears.

I know where she lives, wallahi before I die I will get my revenge on that dhocil.
Probably thought you were thick

8914CB84-11B2-4C2B-8686-713B42A7D0ED.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

tenor.gif

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Probably when I was 14 I saw a girl screaming in an alley getting backshots this was my exact reaction :browtf:

She was cadaan so I feel less bad about it I guess :tacky:
just because she is white, doesnt make her less human. The colour of someone should not warrant less empathy. Are you muslim?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You are an emotional based person. You wont get far in both worlds by acting like a brat.
Says the one that qashined my posts because he caught feelings :mjlol:

The thread asked me to post my biggest regret I don't know why you expected me to say something good :camby:

Trending