My beard is turning red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Okay so I have noticed my beard is starting to turn red... Not sure how I feel about this.

You know those old Somali guys with the red beards. Did they dye them red or do some Somali men grow red beards when they grow older?

Okay so I have noticed my beard is starting to turn red... Not sure how I feel about this.

You know those old Somali guys with the red beards. Did they dye them red or do some Somali men grow red beards when they grow older?
That's normal I read before Somalia has like one of highest ginger % in the world

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Negro that is henna the elders put on their beards to make it look more young and attractive to women war wuxuu doqonsanaa
I never put henna on my beard but I counted like 35 that have turned red so far :jcoleno:

I don't want to be a ginger.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm not a slave nor descent from one I'm not slave nor am I black. Are you a freshie why are you kkkkking
yeah yeah yeah same old xaar ive heard million times waa caadi you are what you want to be kkkkk at end of day most foreigners will always confuse you for sanka duudhi kkkkkk how sweet justice is kkkkk our Lord really works in mysterious ways kkkkkkk

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Beards are seen as masculine, so you should shave it all off. FCF19F3F-063B-450B-81DC-619FE4B933F0.pngView attachment 71771CDD096FE-605C-4D19-99A6-8626D990D3C3.png

yeah yeah yeah same old xaar ive heard million times waa caadi you are what you want to be kkkkk at end of day most foreigners will always confuse you for sanka duudhi kkkkkk how sweet justice is kkkkk our Lord really works in mysterious ways kkkkkkk
You don't seem okay bye

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's a warning. Quickly seek repentance from Allah SWT for your evil degenerate unnatural sexual orientation.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That's a warning. Quickly seek repentance from Allah SWT for your evil degenerate unnatural sexual orientation.

kkk imagine if someone asks about his beard, this will respond "Salaam akhi this is henna you see, us Somalis are Shafi'i after all"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending