My aunt

Fay

DELETED
Hey guys, so i have an aunt who married when she was like 20, she older now like 50s n she never had kids cos Allah didnt give her any.

Her and her husband are still together and very happy they are always going to Umrah, They bought a house, etc.

Somali ladies are trying to split them up like omg she did sixir on him thats why he wont leave her. Why is he with her she can't even have kids, Is he going to be childless forever, he needs to marry someone else bla bla..

It really upset me, like why r somali women this cold?? Like I remember when she got into an argument with another lady n the lady was like at least I got kids.

Mind u none of her kids r high earners or college graduates (Nothing is wrong with that but the way she's bragging about her kids make you think they doctors or some).

My aunt is miskeen n i could tell she was hurt but i dno how to advise her. It's really horrible how somali women treat each other from that generation im just thankful the younger generations support each other.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You're aunt has had a long marriage and she's grateful but they are jealous they couldn't get a husband that loved them

I don't think there is anything you can say. She has probably been hearing all these insults thrown at her throughout her entire married life. Those ladies are ugly inside and out, and only had kids for a man - who ends up leaving her anyways. How many Somali couples are together in their 50's?

They are just jealous that they had to pop out a load of kids just to keep the fleeting attention of their useless husbands.

If I were her, I would move to a place with no Somalis and live her life to the fullest. Living amongst Somalis is the worst you can do.

I'm just angry reading your post honestly. Bunch of miserable, spiteful women with no naxariis. Uff.

Fay

DELETED
I don't think there is anything you can say. She has probably been hearing all these insults thrown at her throughout her entire married life. Those ladies are ugly inside and out, and only had kids for a man - who ends up leaving her anyways. How many Somali couples are together in their 50's?

They are just jealous that they had to pop out a load of kids just to keep the fleeting attention of their useless husbands.

If I were her, I would move to a place with no Somalis and live her life to the fullest. Living amongst Somalis is the worst you can do.

I'm just angry reading your post honestly. Bunch of miserable, spiteful women with no naxariis. Uff.
Wats worse is they make dua for their kids to not end up like my aunt.. some somali women r so spiteful wallahi it makes me so upset man..

Another aunt married a man 5 years younger n they always makin fun of her.. Even though she looks younger than him it's crazy meanwhile these women marry men 20 years older

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Hey guys, so i have an aunt who married when she was like 20, she older now like 50s n she never had kids cos Allah didnt give her any.

Her and her husband are still together and very happy they are always going to Umrah, They bought a house, etc.

Somali ladies are trying to split them up like omg she did sixir on him thats why he wont leave her. Why is he with her she can't even have kids, Is he going to be childless forever, he needs to marry someone else bla bla..

It really upset me, like why r somali women this cold?? Like I remember when she got into an argument with another lady n the lady was like at least I got kids.

Mind u none of her kids r high earners or college graduates (Nothing is wrong with that but the way she's bragging about her kids make you think they doctors or some).

My aunt is miskeen n i could tell she was hurt but i dno how to advise her. It's really horrible how somali women treat each other from that generation im just thankful the younger generations support each other.

Toxic , wallahi. Even I sobbed a little in my heart reading that

They are just being haters and wished to have a husband like hers

Xaruun

VIP

Too xaasid. Your aunt’s marriage is probably 10x better than theirs.

They’re jealous. Most older Somali women live in unhappy, loveless marriages. They’re just a baby-making factory/maid/punching bag for their husbands. They see your aunt in a happy marriage, full of love and wish they had that type of affection from their husbands.

Your aunt and her husband should pay no mind to these vermin. They should continue living their happy lives. This dunya is just a hotel that we are all passing through. The final destination is akhira.

Fay

DELETED
They’re jealous. Most older Somali women live in unhappy, loveless marriages. They’re just a baby-making factory/maid/punching bag for their husbands. They see your aunt in a happy marriage, full of love and wish they had that type of affection from their husbands.

Your aunt and her husband should pay no mind to these vermin. They should continue living their happy lives. This dunya is just a hotel that we are all passing through. The final destination is akhira.

But she has no kids tho kids r everything to somali women and they look down on u if u dont have ant kids

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

like couple like this are rare and intervening between them is a huge sin, like making sihir.
(A person will be with whom he loves)
(There's nothing like marriage for the two who love one another)
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
)
So, I can't Express this enough, the only solution, like great leaders had dealt with bad ppl, is gathering all these jahiils for a dinner, and beat the shit out of them
burning is not a efficient way so that should be out of the list for you

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Your aunt sounds like a very sweet person. She should change her company and lead a fulfilling life. Sadly she will encounter more of that behavior if she keeps those people as friends.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Insh'allah her duas gets accepted. You never know, she could have a kid by the control of Allah, a test given to her.

I know of a Somali couple, around 30s who lives in my area. They have been trying for a long time, and when they least expected it, Allah blessed them with a twin.

Trending

Latest posts