My Article/Essay of the Picture of Dorian Gray.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The subject of my essay is a complicated soul with a heart of decided quality, but disturbed in mind or perhaps body as well. The perfectly confusing picture of Dorian Gray! Versed in histrionics, tantrums, & various sets of names that can make a mathematician, dizzy with perpendicular wareer. This character fascinates. Reiko was the first name i came to know her of, pursuant to me joining Somali spot. In that persona, she came off as emotional, plus size, & lovely if i might squeeze compliments amidst my diarrhea of confusions. As i was getting to know her gradually, i was suddenly enraptured by her alter male ego; Jerome in da house. Indeed, He not she, was a masculine variation of my subject. I could picture him to have small firm fat hands, enjoyed social media video of gay boys wiggling their booty to show the prowess of a man shaking his behind equally if not forcefully like a woman. Possibly half Oromo or God forbid half Jamaican or Bantu African. Jerome can come off as yearning for a place to belong to. Either way, his birth or DNA however suspect, its quotient was irrelevant. His country of living possibly the UK, but also Canada. As a person he was quizzical & curious. A united character that brings ALL @Reiko names Endlessly together! Forever childish, & boyish, like a lost puppy golden retriever. Quickly he disappeared from the scene as i began to sniff & whiff around his corner, desperately trying to figure him out. Arma- an English Masonry with questionable mental capacity frequently screamed in my head: Figure me Basra! Figure me out please, Basra! The callings was as powerfully noisy, as was his motorcycle engine.

Yet-- all these same personas, and names-- leaves me desperately seeking Susan. Who is she????? Or he? Reiko? Jerome in da house? Emily? Eagal? @NotMyL ??? and this is not to quote other 99 names that is not a habitual daily poster that is even worthy of mention here. I mean-- will my thirst & investigation ever come to fruition??? Will the real slim shady ever Stand up???

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The subject of my essay is a complicated soul with a heart of decided quality, but disturbed in mind or perhaps body as well. The perfectly confusing picture of Dorian Gray! Versed in histrionics, tantrums, & various sets of names that can make a mathematician, dizzy with perpendicular wareer, this character fascinates. Reiko was the first name i came to know her of, pursuant to me joining Somali spot. In that persona, she came off as emotional, plus size, & lovely if i might squeeze compliments amidst my diarrhea of confusions. As i was getting to know her gradually, i was suddenly enraptured by her alter a male ego; Jerome in da house. Indeed, He not she, was a masculine variation of my subject. I could picture him to have small firm fat hands, enjoyed social media video of gay boys wiggling their booty to show the prowess of a man shaking his behind equally if not forcefully like a woman. Possibly half Oromo or God forbid half Jamaican or Bantu Africa. Either way, his birth or DNA quotient was irrelevant. His country living possibly the UK, but also Canadian. As a person he was quizzical. Endlessly childish, & boyish, like a lost puppy golden retriever. Quickly he disappeared from the scene as i began to sniff around his corner, desperately trying to figure him out. Arma- an English Masonry with questionable mental capacity frequently screamed in my head: Figure me Basra! Figure me out please, Basra! The callings was as powerfully noisy, as was his motorcycle engine.

Yet-- all these same person and names-- leaves me desperately seeking Susan. Who is she????? Or he? Reiko? Jerome in da house? Emily? Eagal? @NotMyL ??? and this is not to quote other 99 names that is not a habitual daily poster that is. I mean-- will my thirst & investigation ever come to fruition???
Skimmed through was pretty funny eedo. Don't trap me in a predatory marriage blees

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
ʿĪšī bilādī ʿaš itaḥādu ʾimārātinā
ʿIšti lišʿabin dīnuhu l-ʾislāmu hadīhu l-qurʾānu
Ḥaṣnatuka bismillah yā waṭan
Bilādī bilādī bilādī bilādī
Ḥamāki l-ʾilāhu šurūra z-zamān
ʾAqsamnā ʾan nabnī naʿmal
Naʿmal nuxliṣ naʿmal nuxliṣ
Mahmā ʿašna nuxliṣ nuxliṣ
Dām al-ʾamān wa ʿāš al-ʿalam yā ʾimārātinā
Ramzu l-ʿarūbati
Kullunā nafdīki bid-dimāʾ narwīki
Nafdīka bil-ʾarwāḥi yā waṭan

Long live my country, the unity of our Emirates lives.
You have lived for a nation whose religion is Islam and guide is the Qur'an.
I made you stronger in Allah's name—oh, homeland!
My country, my country, my country, my country.
Allah has protected you from the evils of the time.
We have sworn to build and work –
work sincerely, work sincerely!
As long as we live, we will be sincere.
The safety has lasted and the flag has lived—oh, our Emirates!
The symbol of Arabism:
We all sacrifice for you and give you our blood;
We sacrifice for you with our souls—oh, homeland!

There once was a time when I realized that the truth can be capitualted by oneself in a straight forward manner. Unfortunately @Basra that time has ended and gave rise to a new generation of workers that stream their defenses upon the foresight of truth. One could not perceive this without the knowledge that their life is a waste, that giving into their desires leads to self-depricated bullshit. @Basra The key to not fall downhill in a turbine of massacring starfish would be to resist all temptations bestowed on what you thought was a venture. It really is a disease/torture suit masked with silk.

This results in the realization that the key to peace is to eliminate desire and your wishes of tranquility will be granted. However, when that desire is reached within the contradiction of truth, it will result in a pain so great that it will only be realized in the last moments of your life. The far eyed shadow always stalks a man with its belt un tied, that is why we have failed as human beings, since we lack the understanding to analyze the existence of truth vs. deception. Maybe, I wouldn't be so useless as a human being if the truth wasn't hidden under a heap of composting garbage.

Quote by some random man called boss:

"To know is to gain understanding of beliefs, but to finally know that the belief of that is non-understandable then you will get a sharp pain in the head"

If only I knew this, then maybe I would of hijacked myself into space cavern ages ago. This thread is just about as useful as socionics, MBTI, or any other typing system created by man. You cannot type a liquid enclosed sack of chiseled meat. f*ck OFF already, yes that's right, I'm telling myself to f*ck OFF! No not the green pill!!!!

*Simulatenously Ignored/Disregarded/Dumb-struck universally in the cage.* Might as well be ranting about religion on the street. If spewing stupidity is intelligence, then call me a genius.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The subject of my essay is a complicated soul with a heart of decided quality, but disturbed in mind or perhaps body as well. The perfectly confusing picture of Dorian Gray! Versed in histrionics, tantrums, & various sets of names that can make a mathematician, dizzy with perpendicular wareer. This character fascinates. Reiko was the first name i came to know her of, pursuant to me joining Somali spot. In that persona, she came off as emotional, plus size, & lovely if i might squeeze compliments amidst my diarrhea of confusions. As i was getting to know her gradually, i was suddenly enraptured by her alter male ego; Jerome in da house. Indeed, He not she, was a masculine variation of my subject. I could picture him to have small firm fat hands, enjoyed social media video of gay boys wiggling their booty to show the prowess of a man shaking his behind equally if not forcefully like a woman. Possibly half Oromo or God forbid half Jamaican or Bantu African. Jerome can come off as yearning for a place to belong to. Either way, his birth or DNA however suspect, its quotient was irrelevant. His country of living possibly the UK, but also Canada. As a person he was quizzical & curious. A united character that brings ALL @Reiko names Endlessly together! Forever childish, & boyish, like a lost puppy golden retriever. Quickly he disappeared from the scene as i began to sniff & whiff around his corner, desperately trying to figure him out. Arma- an English Masonry with questionable mental capacity frequently screamed in my head: Figure me Basra! Figure me out please, Basra! The callings was as powerfully noisy, as was his motorcycle engine.

Yet-- all these same personas, and names-- leaves me desperately seeking Susan. Who is she????? Or he? Reiko? Jerome in da house? Emily? Eagal? @NotMyL ??? and this is not to quote other 99 names that is not a habitual daily poster that is even worthy of mention here. I mean-- will my thirst & investigation ever come to fruition??? Will the real slim shady ever Stand up???
GET A JOBBBBBBBB FUCKING LOSER

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@VantaBlack Remember i made u a thread in somali net when u used the name "Voltage?"

@VantaBlack Remember i made u a thread in somali net when u used the name "Voltage?"

Sorry to break it to you, but with 100% honesty I can honestly say this is the first time knowing about this person and username.

Maybe some of my mannerisms remind you of that character.

Do you have multiple personalities by any chance Basra?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry to break it to you, but with 100% honesty I can honestly say this is the first time knowing about this person and username.

Maybe some of my mannerisms remind you of that character.

Do you have multiple personalities by any chance Basra?

Yes i do. If i dont take my medication, they come up. I have names, would u like to know them?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, what are the names?

I warn you however, maybe I will summon you tonight to a strange place that might scare you!

So...Duchess Georgiana is high class sweet and rich personality.

Then there is the bithy one Elizabeth - Lady Melbourne. This one can make u go mad from anger.

Then, there is the naught one who is a nymphy. Lady Marianne Foster

So...Duchess Georgiana is high class sweet and rich personality.

Then there is the bithy one Elizabeth - Lady Melbourne. This one can make u go mad from anger.

Then, there is the naught one who is a nymphy. Lady Marianne Foster

Imagine coming home and wondering which one is she tonight. Your Husband certainly has an interesting life.

Will I be banqueted with a delightful meal and serenaded with beautiful songs. Perhaps she will be in those foul moods and go on a passive aggressive tirade against my good person. Or I might be in for some naughty fun if she is wearing that red dress that shows her cleavage and feminine curves?....

:cosbyhmm:

How delightful!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine coming home and wondering which one is she tonight. Your Husband certainly has an interesting life.

Will I be banqueted with a delightful meal and serenaded with beautiful songs. Perhaps she will be in those foul moods and go on a passive aggressive tirade against my good person. Or I might be in for some naughty fun if she is wearing that red dress that shows her cleavage and feminine curves?....

:cosbyhmm:

How delightful!

Vanta@loooooooooooooooool

U inspire the Duchess to come out, u r too sweet.

Trending

Latest posts