My Alter ego speaking to my habaryar

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
The way she obiliterated her...:lawd:
I like the girl in the video have recently found out that my habaryar has been speaking shit about me. I trusted her I can't believe I confided in her I was so hurt when I found out, It took me 6 months to move on. This is how I envision confronting her.

Attachments

• tenor (38).gif
    tenor (38).gif
    114.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The way she obiliterated her...:lawd:
I like the girl in the video have recently found out that my habaryar has been speaking shit about me. I trusted her I can't believe I confided in her I was so hurt when I found out, It took me 6 months to move on. This is how I envision confronting her.
Lmao what she say?
How ur own family talk shit

Your moms sister miyaa? They’re just jealous. And bitter. And old. Be happy and live your life. They wish they were in your shoes. Learn from your mistake and move on. I know it hurts, and you entrusted her with your secrets and she in turn made fun of you. She violated your trust. Don’t speak to her again unless you have to.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Your moms sister miyaa? They’re just jealous. And bitter. And old. Be happy and live your life. They wish they were in your shoes. Learn from your mistake and move on. I know it hurts, and you entrusted her with your secrets and she in turn made fun of you. She violated your trust. Don’t speak to her again unless you have to.
I will run her through the carpet. I will give her a good beating next time I see her I don't care about no reputation I am a savage. Shes the d**** she shuukansis ever somali cab driver in town. They know me as that 's niece:ohlord::snoop:

Trending