My Allah give peace 2 his parents if they Alive but I'm not a bit moved nor outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I blame the naago leaders of the filthy Arabs

This is the pic of a dead Syrian child who died while crossing the Mediterranean

25i5i4i.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Turkish-beach-family-tried-reach-Europe.html

menace

VIP
AUN.

My heart broke..

My heart did not broke or anything because I already know worse things happen to my own kind.

I know the kid will be going to Janna

..id tell what really moved me ..this

2qk78sx.jpg

Somali maalmaah " nin tiisa daryeela ba tu kale ku dara"

menace

VIP
I got my own problem...this is a cl
You're not outraged or moved by the picture because of your hatred for Arab leaders? :umwhat:

AUN to the kid.

I am sorry for this family in a human level but I am not affected at all...Reason being...majority of Arabs have also seen that starving child I posted and surely they didn't give 2 fucks about it ...

Nin aan ku rabin ha isku dhajin is my theory

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I got my own problem...this is a cl

I am sorry for this family in a human level but I am not affected at all...Reason being...majority of Arabs have also seen that starving child I posted and surely they didn't give 2 fucks about it ...

Nin aan ku rabin ha isku dhajin is my theory

So your empathy is dependent on the thoughts/behaviors of random people? :urgh:

Just say you don't care. No need to justify why you don't care.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
On a human level I felt bad cos he's a child and even someone as cold hearted as me has a soul. Menace is right though, these people use famine and dagal to insult us so it's hard for me to feel any empathy towards them collectively.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
On a human level I felt bad cos he's a child and even someone as cold hearted as me has a soul. Menace is right though, these people use famine and dagal to insult us so it's hard for me to feel any empathy towards them collectively.

I have collective empathy for all refugees. What some random Arabs on the internet say will not sway my empathy one bit.

menace

VIP
Runtii ...Syria should be excluded from our wrath since it has been confirmed that Syria was one of the great hosts of Somalis

Everyone I ran into from there praised them

menace

VIP
I have collective empathy for all refugees. What some random Arabs on the internet say will not sway my empathy one bit.

Wake nolol ismeydan arag..I've been to Saudi Arabia and I've seen where we stand with them

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
We can all take a comfort in knowing that the child is in better place near his/her creator and won't suffer anymore in this cruel world:frdfvsb:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Runtii ...Syria should be excluded from our wrath since it has been confirmed that Syria was one of the great hosts of Somalis

Everyone I ran into from there praised them
Yeah I heard Iraqis and Syrians have favorable view towards Somalis. It's only those oil rich Gulf (Khaleeji) states that abuse their guests.

menace

VIP
Syrians are good people ...I've spoken to many Somali ex residents of Syria who have fled that war and have been accepted by the States..each family speaks of great friendship and great hospitality ..keep in mind that Syrians are the most white-ist folks of all the Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts