Muzmatch's Somali Genocide Agenda

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I just saw a 30 second Muzmatch advert of a Somali girl swiping through a madow guys photos. :susp:

Edit: This is just satire.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I was watching Islam channel one day last Ramadan, and there was an advert for this site. It had a timo jelec girl, courting and bringing home a madow guy.

I could just imagine the outrage in timo jelec households, when that advert came on.

This is truly, Peak Globalism.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I was watching Islam channel one day last Ramadan, and there was an advert for this site. It had a timo jelec girl, courting and bringing home a madow guy.

I could just imagine the outrage in timo jelec households, when that advert came on.

Saaxib the spiritual semites (Arabs and Jews) are behind all of this. If you switch on the telly you'll be suffocated by Jewwood's race mixing agenda and if you turn to the mosque, the Saudi funded Imaam will call for you to hand over your sister to Omar Ibn ? Al Jamaicani.

Edit: Once again I would like to make this clear that this is satire.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yahud like promoting that shit, but never allow there own to mix lol, if you think about it it’s the perfect way to stay on top, get everyone to mix to lose there culture and promote lgbtq while everyone looks mixed and doesn’t understand there history or lineage, they sit back eating there beautiful kosher meals counting there Fiat money... 32691D1F-1822-420E-AFD0-C51E8E7FA412.png32691D1F-1822-420E-AFD0-C51E8E7FA412.png

Edit: this is just satire, I repeat this is just satire I have respecti for ze eee jew.

Lol worst kind of globalism