Muzmatch...

It's supposed to be a "halal" app, but xalimos are wildin on there ngl. I have the app for a couple of weeks now, and it's way different from what I expected.

:gaasdrink:

How many of you have used Muzmatch, and what do you think of it?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The day I resort to an app I might as well retire from the game. I’ve lost my sauce at that point :tacky:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Never used it. Heard too many weird stories. If it's like tinder then there's no use trying it.
And even if it's supposed to be a halal app how many people go on there with the intention to get married? Lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Muzmatch is filled to the brim with South East Asians who are being forced to hurry up and get married. Generally avoid that app if you are looking for a relationship that will last longer than 3 months

Basic

VIP
Oh the hypocrisy, you probably talk to niggas on insta/snapchat. Same shit, different app.

:comeon:
How though?

We add each other after we met in person

Muzmatch is a whole dating app on the other hand. So not even comparable :umwhat:

Never used it. Heard too many weird stories. If it's like tinder then there's no use trying it.
And even if it's supposed to be a halal app how many people go on there with the intention to get married? Lol
People seriously are on the app to get married which is mad. I downloaded the app out of curiosity because I heard a lot about it. Usually on it when I'm bored.

I ain't complaining if a big booty xalimo comes my way though.
:manny:

How though?

We add each other after we met in person

Muzmatch is a whole dating app on the other hand. So not even comparable :umwhat:
I mean if you only got niggas in your dms that you have seen in person, then bravo.

If I see a goodlooking girl in person, I'll approach her and ask for her socials. Don't get it twisted.

But when I don't got shit to do and am lying in bed, I hop on Muzmatch from time to time. I talk to a girl and then meet her in real life. What's so sauceless about that?

Basic

VIP
I mean if you only got niggas in your dms that you have seen in person, then bravo.

If I see a goodlooking girl in person, I'll approach her and ask for her socials. Don't get it twisted.

But when I don't got shit to do and am lying in bed, I hop on Muzmatch from time to time. I talk to a girl and then meet her in real life. What's so sauceless about that?
I think you took it personally. I was talking about my own sauce. Since my experience is I get hit on a lot in real life so for me to go on a dating app is pointless. Almost like a worst case scenario. I wasn’t judging others who go on the apps.

I think you took it personally. I was talking about my own sauce. Since my experience is I get hit on a lot in real life so for me to go on a dating app is pointless. Almost like a worst case scenario. I wasn’t judging others who go on the apps.
Haye say no more, let bygones be bygones. But f*ck all of that.

You get hit on a lot in real life miya? :shaq:
Am I missing something by not shooting my shot abayo macaan?
:mjpls:

It's supposed to be a "halal" app, but xalimos are wildin on there ngl. I have the app for a couple of weeks now, and it's way different from what I expected.

There’s bare Somali sisters on there, May Allah grant them righteous spouses Ameen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

10558.jpg

Trending

Latest posts