Muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn’t even abgaal though.

Anyways, I’ve had enough of all you Isaaqs that keep coming for abgaal.

Apologise, walaal

Abgaal
Landers just don't wanna be Somali well too bad

Bro Landers are Somali. But Somalis are diverse.. People in Waqooyi, galbeed and koonfur are mostly only similar in religion and political struggles against colognies. But our language, culture and linage are and always has been different.

Fact Is we joined forces to get rid of colonies.. Hajji abdi waraabe even states in an interview when all Somalis linked up in those days to join forces their were many differences amongst them.

Now you want to say we're all in the same boat because we shared a flag for 30 years.

Abgaal

Bro Landers are Somali. But Somalis are diverse.. People in Waqooyi, galbeed and koonfur are mostly only similar in religion and political struggles against colognies. But our language, culture and linage are and always has been different.

Fact Is we joined forces to get rid of colonies.. Hajji abdi waraabe even states in an interview when all Somalis linked up in those days to join forces their were many differences amongst them.

Now you want to say we're all in the same boat because we shared a flag for 30 years.

Bro you guys are crazy. You speak Somali, you look Somali even most foods is the same. All this is politics but nobody will recognize you as any different all together... live with that fact.

Abgaal

bu bu butt.. do you hear yourself?

Bro you guys are crazy. You speak Somali, you look Somali even most foods is the same. All this is politics but nobody will recognize you as any different all together... live with that fact.

Bro I can tell someone is from konfuur or galbeed. The same way a paki can tell a bangali. I'm not hating on koonfur but walahi if I ever came xamar you guys would immediately know I'm Waqooyi. Its just facts

Bro I can tell someone is from konfuur or galbeed. The same way a paki can tell a bangali. I'm not hating on koonfur but walahi if I ever came xamar you guys would immediately know I'm Waqooyi. Its just facts

Yeah I can tell too but they are very minor differences. Like an English and a Scotsman if you get what I mean

Yeah I can tell too but they are very minor differences. Like an English and a Scotsman if you get what I mean

No not only in that way. People from koonfur have xamar cadcad, barwani. In Waqooyi we have non of that. Also they Southern language is quit complex as a lot of it is reer xamar lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts