Muzmatch: Whats the deal?

Had a close friend today tell me how he signed up for this app. He paid a photographer $350 to take 6 photos of him. He spent a few hours with a duffel bag of clothes and going to different locations, changing clothes, all to take photos for this app :mindblown: Is he going overboard or is Muzmatch this serious?

Have any of you (or someone you know) tried it? What's the verdict?

EDIT: The question I really want answered is, to put it in crewd terms (sorry), is it a Muslim f*ck app in disguise or should only serious people use it? Or a mix of the two? And Somali men, any success with non Somali women? I have a thing for fit Bengali girls.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
My young uncle has tried it with mixed success. No it is not. Muzmatch is nothing like Tinder, but there are a lot of non-serious people on there looking for attention or evaluating interest. How do I know this? I contemplated doing exactly that, but decided to shelf it cause f*ck that.

No shortage of sincere people on there from what I hear. I think you just need to get your filters right. Don't jump on there expecting to get laid.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Are you that friend?

He sounds self conscious and is not a looker. Who does that? Tell him to be more self confident if he is lacking in other areas.

Are you that friend?

He sounds self conscious and is not a looker. Who does that? Tell him to be more self confident if he is lacking in other areas.

I'm struggling to follow your logic.

Why would you infer that someone who has no qualms about taking photos in public must be self conscious?

And what does this activity have to do with looks? Are you saying only ugly people take professional photos?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I'm struggling to follow your logic.

Why would you infer that someone who has no qualms about taking photos in public must be self conscious?

And what does this activity have to do with looks? Are you saying only ugly people take professional photos?

He is taking professional pictures for a dating profile and is paying too much money. That is unheard of. That is someone who is self conscious. He is hoping the photographer will make him look good.

Professional photos are for marriages or conferences or other important events... not for dating websites.

Had a close friend today tell me how he signed up for this app. He paid a photographer $350 to take 6 photos of him. He spent a few hours with a duffel bag of clothes and going to different locations, changing clothes, all to take photos for this app :mindblown: Is he going overboard or is Muzmatch this serious?

EDIT: The question I really want answered is, to put it in crewd terms (sorry), is it a Muslim f*ck app in disguise or should only serious people use it? Or a mix of the two? And Somali men, any success with non Somali women? I have a thing for fit Bengali girls.
Ok, here is my opinion (take it or leave it).

The people you find in real life are the people you'll find on Muzmatch, Minder or any other app. There are people (men and women) who go on these apps to waste time and find clout material so they can then run to SM and talk about how "so-and-so" did them wrong, reinforce the idea that "all men are trash" and that "all women are trash." You will always hear the horror stories on SM, and in my opinion, some are exaggerated (remember: some have agenda's they are pushing). I have also heard people find love and marriage through these apps too, but you barely hear of that.

I say all this to say, if you are serious and want to find a partner, go for it. Don't be swayed by the negativity. Present yourself in a decent, dignified manner, engage with women in a halal way (no ciyaal suuq stuff). Use your discernment too.

Hope this helps walaal.

Ok, here is my opinion (take it or leave it).

The people you find in real life are the people you'll find on Muzmatch, Minder or any other app. There are people (men and women) who go on these apps to waste time and find clout material so they can then run to SM and talk about how "so-and-so" did them wrong, reinforce the idea that "all men are trash" and that "all women are trash." You will always hear the horror stories on SM, and in my opinion, some are exaggerated (remember: some have agenda's they are pushing). I have also heard people find love and marriage through these apps too, but you barely hear of that.

I say all this to say, if you are serious and want to find a partner, go for it. Don't be swayed by the negativity. Present yourself in a decent, dignified manner, engage with women in a halal way (no ciyaal suuq stuff). Use your discernment too.

Hope this helps walaal.

Yep, great advice! I know a few people that have married using that app. It is becoming more and more common. At the end of the day, you'll find trash men and women, but also great ones.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
$350 for 6 pics?? Your friend was definitely ripped off.

I have my pics blurred on that App and I still get matches. His bio is probably trash.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I've yet to see a banger on muzmatch. I'd rather go out and find a spouse the natural way.

Yep, great advice! I know a few people that have married using that app. It is becoming more and more common. At the end of the day, you'll find trash men and women, but also great ones.
Exactly. It’s simply a tool. You use it the way you need to use it, nothing more.

Trending

Latest posts