Muzmatch or no?

Gabar guurdoon ah baan ahay, should I try out Muzmatch?

What is your experience using this app. I once heard (rumour that circulated on twitter) that some Somali guys share pictures of the girls they are talking to in the group chats that they are in on twitter. I'm scared of this happening and don't want to bring ceeb to my family so is it worth even trying

What is your experience using this app. I once heard (rumour that circulated on twitter) that some Somali guys share pictures of the girls they are talking to in the group chats that they are in on twitter. I'm scared of this happening and don't want to bring ceeb to my family so is it worth even trying
I would say yes, no, and maybe? My friend got married to a Somali guy from a different city here in Canada via muzmatch. I had horrible experiences…. You never know. If you want to try it do it! Pray tahajuud and pay sadaqa! Also, do your adkharr in the morning and evening. May Allah make it easy for you during your search and bless you with a good spouse that will be the coolness of your eyes and soul ameeen ❤️

I would say yes, no, and maybe? My friend got married to a Somali guy from a different city here in Canada via muzmatch. I had horrible experiences…. You never know. If you want to try it do it! Pray tahajuud and pay sadaqa! Also, do your adkharr in the morning and evening. May Allah make it easy for you during your search and bless you with a good spouse that will be the coolness of your eyes and soul ameeen ❤️
Also I wanted to add… my friend found a good Somali guy allahumma barik laha ❤️

Apollo

VIP
I tried a Muslim dating app for the lulz once.

Not a single Xalimo messaged me (I didn't message any either, just was checking it out). Only got messages from North African, Iraqi, and Turkish women, but maybe it had to do with my location and them looking nearby (Somalis laangaab in my area).

:mjlol:

I tried a Muslim dating app for the lulz once.

Not a single Xalimo messaged me (I didn't message any either, just was checking it out). Only got messages from North African, Iraqi, and Turkish women, but maybe it had to do with my location and them looking nearby (Somalis laangaab in my area).

:mjlol:
Were there any other black women?

Hella catfishes be careful
foreal?? I was told they have a very strict way of verifying member when they join

Ameen thumma Ameen :it0tdo8:
Try to talk to your family, they might now a suitable guy you can get to know.

Parents don't want to get involved, like all Somali parents

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer

Go to a somali get together(not hard every tuulo celebrates their independence twice a year). Just start chatting with a farax you find interesting. And if he's not serious after a few weeks of texting block him.
:damedamn:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I used muzmatch not long ago to see who in my area used it 🤣

and I found some shocking things, first was hoodrat Abdi’s who smoke, drink and do drugs wanting a religious wife and mentioning they pray 5x a day and attend jummah reguarly 😭 and also a married man acting like he is single - I left the app asap .

Trending