Muzmatch advice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Suspicious Futurama GIF

:sass2: So you would have dropped him if he was broke n you dont even care about anything about him even if he was on deen n had akhlaaq that sums up to my conclusion that you never give a damn about him you only care about his pockets and that you only tryna finesse him for a bag
Dropped ? I wouldn’t even give him a chance. Feelings don’t pay the bills , love fades . Financial stress is the #1 reason people get divorced.

Dropped ? I wouldn’t even give him a chance. Feelings don’t pay the bills , love fades . Financial stress is the #1 reason people get divorced.
Look, I understand wanting lacag - I think your points are fair

But why not invest in your studies + get a job in a high earning career? It's the most secure way. You'll never have to depend on anyone, you'll meet richer men a daily basis, you can develop your network further, and work as flexibily as you desire.

Also, this way you can choose to marry someone well-off + you're attracted to.

There's a power imbalance when it one partner is rich + the other isn't. Poor partner is a divorce away from poverty, especially if they haven't worked for time

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP

But why not invest in your studies + get a job in a high earning career? It's the most secure way. You'll never have to depend on anyone, you'll meet richer men a daily basis, you can develop your network further, and work as flexibily as you desire.

There's a power imbalance when it one partner is rich + the other isn't. Poor partner is a divorce away from poverty, especially if they haven't worked for time

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
the more educated and career minded a halimo is, the more un-agreeable masculine she is. Typically she’s a lot older as well due to spending years getting a masters/phd. Her pool of suitors gets smaller
Sheekoy ku nacay:icon rolleyes:

Everything is already decreed by Allah. Try your best @pinkyandthebrain with your worship and becoming a suitable potential. Make dua during the times dua will be accepted and inshallah allah will grant you a spouse who’s good for you in this life and for your akhira

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sheekoy ku nacay:icon rolleyes:
Their opinions aren't worth salt if they aren't highly educated and come from a certain tax bracket. They seem to be taking a page from the red pill. An intelligent man would want a woman who is also intelligent, one who will improve the quality of his life and that of his children. Don't pay heed to men intimidated by women who spent more time in school than them or who earn more. They are the ones creating false associations between education level and agreeableness. When these guys are far from agreeable themselves and don't appear to be very emotionally mature. Perhaps women don't want to deal with their buuq and the disturbances they make because no one likes a quarrelsome man who regularly disparages others (particularly women). You can't get peace from the war-torn.

I have a degree and work part time just for fun. Not worried about divorce, I have nothing to lose but alot to gain .

Mr log, how do you know what these men would choose? I can tell you’re not educated nor rich.

People with professional jobs don’t have the time to go back and forth to the baadiyo. It’s the unemployed, the Uber drivers and the business men who can do that. Professional men can’t take months out of the year to spend time in Africa due to a wife. Go to any Somali professional event and you’ll see Faraxs there as well looking around for wife. People tend to marry within the same educational and tax bracket. Statistics illustrates this as well.

The issue is that you have very working class men thinking that middle and upper class men operate the same as them. I don’t deny that men prefer youth and beauty, but educated men and women also tend to care a lot about outlooks on life, kids stability and intelligence. Furthermore, the biggest ways people marry is via proximity hence why you’ll find most educated women are married to educated men and those that are uneducated tend to be marriage to each other. You don’t have a surplus of uneducated women married to married to educated men.

I don’t know how this thread become negative. It went from praising Somali Faraxs to now putting down random Xalimos.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of mid 30 women fawning over me at work if that counts. They call me the baby of the office and I'm in my late 20s. Decided to grow out my beard disrespect is real.