Muzmatch advice

NidarNidar

Punisher
I believed in the greater Somalia project till I learnt they don't care for puntland or Somaliland or even for there own but for foreigners ruining Somalia.
I'm just trolling sis, though I still believe in Somaliweyn, without the clearout of the dead weight and implementations of strong institutions and anti-corruption campaign, the current FGS is a joke with HSM leading.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Yup it’s all about the $$$
I want the best for the Xalimos , not to be stuck in a struggle love and that 50/50 sh#t . A friend of mine dumped a caring business man and married a broke farax because of his sweet talk. Today she works two jobs , barely getting any sleep while I live in a mansion because I chose better .
:sass2: So you would have dropped him if he was broke n you dont even care about anything about him even if he was on deen n had akhlaaq that sums up to my conclusion that you never give a damn about him you only care about his pockets and that you only tryna finesse him for a bag

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I'm just trolling sis, though I still believe in Somaliweyn, without the clearout of the dead weight and implementations of strong institutions and anti-corruption campaign, the current FGS is a joke with HSM leading.
RIP SOMALIA
July 1 1960-January 26 1991

NidarNidar

Punisher
Ignorance is bliss.

At 16, she shouldn't be here. Most of the discussions here is just buuq iyo qashin, with the rest being slightly beneficial. Even that is being generous.

As I said, go enjoy your youth.
Still better than what going on at Instagram, keep in mind some of us are more isolated from other Somalis, this is the only real interaction we have with our people.

Trending