Muzmatch advice

for your information I look about 17 people always think I look like a teenager

You could be 50 and look 50, and find the man of your dreams, Allah SWT decides your rizq, not some crusty misogynist on the internet. They want to scare women into dropping their standards in fear of this imaginary wall.

This is the creep that is talking about a 'wall' and trying to instil an insecurity in @pinkyandthebrain

An adult male, who is constantly making inappropriate remarks and flirting with the young girls on the forum. If I see you sniffing around these girls again, negging them, and making creepy tag lines, I'm going to report you to the administrators.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 15.55.22.png

This is the creep that is talking about a 'wall' and trying to instil an insecurity in @pinkyandthebrain

An adult male, who is constantly making inappropriate remarks and flirting with the young girls on the forum. If I see you sniffing around these girls again, negging them, and making creepy tag lines, I'm going to report you to the administrators.

View attachment 325354
that was a disgusting comment. From a grown mam aswell. Scary

View attachment 325354
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

So I already joined muzmatch but deactivated for a while but will plan to reactivate. But my issue is I don't want to show my face only until after I got to know him well but when it comes to my future spouse I want to see how he looks first hand to see if I want to interact with him or not. Will this be OK? do some of you girls do this? I'm too scared to show my face first. Especially since we sadly have incel problems and so I can't fully trust a man until I fully got to know him well. I need an advice.
Your pfpπŸ˜‚πŸ€Œ

Trending