Muzmatch advice

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
So I already joined muzmatch but deactivated for a while but will plan to reactivate. But my issue is I don't want to show my face only until after I got to know him well but when it comes to my future spouse I want to see how he looks first hand to see if I want to interact with him or not. Will this be OK? do some of you girls do this? I'm too scared to show my face first. Especially since we sadly have incel problems and so I can't fully trust a man until I fully got to know him well. I need an advice.

Ignore the 'b' word, but the sentiment stands!

cf57d044e4627f87adaa14d90562e884.gif

Get away from there sis! Just pray Tahajjud and ask Allah SWT to provide you with a husband, and ask for all the traits you want, and continue to develop yourself. These so-called 'marriage' apps, are filled with degenerates, catfishes and all sorts. Some people do find spouses on those apps, but honestly? I think people need to boycott these apps, that don't even run background checks.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Ignore the 'b' word, but the sentiment stands!

cf57d044e4627f87adaa14d90562e884.gif

Get away from there sis! Just pray Tahajjud and ask Allah SWT to provide you with a husband, and ask for all the traits you want, and continue to develop yourself. These so-called 'marriage' apps, are filled with degenerates, catfishes and all sorts. Some people do find spouses on those apps, but honestly? I think people need to boycott these apps, that don't even run background checks.
Thanks for telling me sis. My somali friend found a handsome , humble somali man from there and they are happily married. So I thought I might give it a chance, but seeing the growing numbers of incels lately I'm worried with these marriage apps. Regardless thanks for the advise

Thanks for telling me sis. My somali friend found a handsome , humble somali man from there and they are happily married. So I thought I might give it a chance, but seeing the growing numbers of incels lately I'm worried with these marriage apps. Regardless thanks for the advise
Why don’t you ask your abo or Hoyoo to find you a husband . And somali parents are so liberal when it comes to choosing so you might not have a hard time

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Why don’t you ask your abo or Hoyoo to find you a husband . And somali parents are so liberal when it comes to choosing so you might not have a hard time
My dad isn't fully in my life and he has a hard time looking after himself so he can't help. My mum don't have many friends and works often so she can't really help. Is up to me to find a somali spouse.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
i would say give it a try so you have no regrets you don't have to show your face
That's why women on Muzz are in complete control of their photos and privacy. They can choose to have their photos hidden to all members and reveal at any time. Men on Muzz currently do not have the ability to hide the photos on their profile. We made this decision to create a more transparent and trustworthy platform.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
ah.. love is a fickle thing... inshallah you find a wonderful husband, though it's better if you talk to people in real life so that your options aren't limited, plus since you're talking to people in real life it'll be easier to pick up on things like red flags since you aren't separated by a screen as often. though this is just my advice so take it with a grain of salt

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Arranged marriage by parents and relatives is way better. They can vouch in for the mans manners, finances and tell you if he has history. You can’t tell all of that from an app. Or you can just meet a somali man in real life. Never trust online mishaps

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Lol bad idea. Somali men don’t sign up to the local masjid that’s what reverts do and that’s how Somali girls used to marry reverts in the 2010s
especially the south asian ones. those niggas are notorious for marrying girls to reverts

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
ah.. love is a fickle thing... inshallah you find a wonderful husband, though it's better if you talk to people in real life so that your options aren't limited, plus since you're talking to people in real life it'll be easier to pick up on things like red flags since you aren't separated by a screen as often. though this is just my advice so take it with a grain of salt
I get what you mean, but i hardly come across somali men in real life. Is like they don't exist here.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I get what you mean, but i hardly come across somali men in real life. Is like they don't exist here.
Thats why having connections in the community and telling your family circle is good. I would recommend marrying someone from back home although they have to be on the richer side.

Latest posts