Muzmatch advice

I guess they all want a distraction from their married lives. The competition is real wallahi. Theres one who wants to bring me coffee in the morning from pret. And then group lunches, whenever I go Chinese/Indian I lecture them all on halal and stick to my mixed veggies and prawns or fish etc. Italian/Turkish better deserts but the waiters are all women who flirt literally temptation over temptation.

I’m here for shits and giggles :denzelnigga:

Your 16 wow, now I understand why dojakhat attacked me like a mother hen, when I joked with you last. I thought you were 19!

it’s heart warming to see how defensive the women get when it comes to you, it also speak to the quality of your character.

:yousmart:

mrlog

VIP
Mr log, how do you know what these men would choose? I can tell you’re not educated nor rich.

People with professional jobs don’t have the time to go back and forth to the baadiyo. It’s the unemployed, the Uber drivers and the business men who can do that. Professional men can’t take months out of the year to spend time in Africa due to a wife. Go to any Somali professional event and you’ll see Faraxs there as well looking around for wife. People tend to marry within the same educational and tax bracket. Statistics illustrates this as well.

The issue is that you have very working class men thinking that middle and upper class men operate the same as them. I don’t deny that men prefer youth and beauty, but educated men and women also tend to care a lot about outlooks on life, kids stability and intelligence. Furthermore, the biggest ways people marry is via proximity hence why you’ll find most educated women are married to educated men and those that are uneducated tend to be marriage to each other. You don’t have a surplus of uneducated women married to married to educated men.

I don’t know how this thread become negative. It went from praising Somali Faraxs to now putting down random Xalimos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
L
Walal, it isn’t facts. Look at the thread that @JamalFarah did as well on the topic.

My views don’t stem from my feelings but actual statistics. The majority of people actually marry their own social group.

mrlog

VIP
L

Walal, it isn’t facts. Look at the thread that @JamalFarah did as well on the topic.

My views don’t stem from my feelings but actual statistics. The majority of people actually marry their own social group.

@Mr Log

Men in the West prefer a woman that is not as educated as them, but still educated. Example, a man with a masters and a woman with at least a bachelors. Hence it isn’t a case of a very educated man and a woman from the Meey. That’s a huge difference

Educated couples have lower divorce rates and lower single rates.

1F1A50FA-3A10-4026-BFE0-2B265F0217A7.jpeg

As you can see women with Bachelors have lower rates of singledom and divorce.

Wallahi I just clocked that it's highly inappropriate the things we discuss on this forum when we have all kinds of minors perusing and using this website, there is no barrier that can prevent certain individuals from joining

Your options are too black and white and doesn’t reflect reality since people aren’t always one or the other.

What about the middle option? A woman that is 26, with a bachelor and a few yrs under her belt vs a woman who is early 20s and doesn’t have a high school certificate?

Also, to make this accurate, what professional background does the man have? On average a professional man might not care about a woman’s money but her social background and ability to understand him and raise intelligent competent children Is paramount. Did you think about that?

Also look up national statistics of what the top % of educated men are married to.

I’ve posted statistics above so have a look.

mrlog

VIP

Your options are too black and white and doesn’t reflect reality since people aren’t always one or the other.

What about the middle option? A woman that is 26, with a bachelor and a few yrs under her belt vs a woman who is early 20s and doesn’t have a high school certificate?

Also, to make this accurate, what professional background does the man have? On average a professional man might not care about a woman’s money but her social background and ability to understand him and raise intelligent competent children Is paramount. Did you think about that?

Also look up national statistics of what the top % of educated men are married to.

I’ve had muzmatch account for about less than a year I have over 20 women that liked me and I haven’t sent a single message.
Wallahi the platform got me shook and prospect of talking for marriage got me shook too.

think I’ll just delete :ummhmm:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

One thing he doesn't realize is a women being educated increases her social status. If age and beauty is at the same level. He pick the woman with the highest social standing. You give he pick a retailer worker or a woman that own her own law firm. It easy to guess who he'll pick

How's a brother supposed to get married when I can't even clinch my first graduate job😔

Maybe we can be in love even if on benefits. If she doesn't accept my job seekers allowance, I don't want her

mrlog

VIP
One thing he doesn't realize is a women being educated increases her social status. If age and beauty is at the same level. He pick the woman with the highest social standing. You give he pick a retailer worker or a woman that own her own law firm. It easy to guess who he'll pick

Trending

Latest posts