Muxadaro

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
13 years ago for me, me and couple of Somali friends used to giggle like little girls.
:mjlol:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wtf is this shit, he sounds like he's talking outta his ass, I would smoke ton of weed and drink many neat shots and never act on what he implied,

Apparently this a Geeljire problem not mine

I'm not a stranger to hard liquor , I know it's limit hence I can handle a few shots but never carry on , im always tipsy and avoid getting wasted , also I never get hangovers the next day. Best way to enjoy kkkk, that's the point of it so use limit.

Maybe it those reer baadiyo Somalis who drink full bottle of vodka since they don't know how to measure the volume , I know few fobs who went ape shit after drinking 2 beers with 5% ALC lol
Plus binge drinking is toxic.

I would light up a blunt and drink few glass of cognac , few bbq steaks , make sure I have bottle of water and call it a night and you wake up fresh the next dah

But nonetheless do not drink with an empty stomach , never drink after the night you drank , give your body time to repair , drink responsibly and know how to use .

I've seen soomaali badan who ignore these rules, suuqa lagu dhex garaacay, danyeerta mad madow way ka faaiideysteen markay maryooley hawada sarre marayeen ay arkeen because they were too drunk and acted stupid
Play stupid games win stupid prizes