shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Alot of countries are using hotels for quarantine
Where do you think all the foreigner and people traveling there should stay
:ayaanswag:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Muuse is on a fucking rampage :russ:

Am I crazy to think he’s the type of leader Somalia needs? I see shades of Siad in him. If Muuse was Somalia President he would first lock up all the mooryans and confiscate their land. He would then deport Qulle back to Ethiopia. I can see it now.

Somalia needs someone exactly like Biixi without all the land stealing:mjlol:

Am I crazy to think he’s the type of leader Somalia needs? I see shades of Siad in him. If Muuse was Somalia President he would first lock up all the mooryans and confiscate their land. He would then deport Qulle back to Ethiopia. I can see it now.

that's what siad bare done to issaq.

He bout to do it to your people, if he hasn’t done it already. Report back when he does :ufdup:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He bout to do it to your people, if he hasn’t done it already. Report back when he does :ufdup:

he has a higher chance of doing it your people. He might just confiscate Garowe. I’m sure he looks at Garowe from Tukaraq through binoculars whispering to himself “yep imma steal that land over there”

:trumpsmirk:

he has a higher chance of doing it your people. He might just confiscate Garowe. I’m sure he looks at Garowe from Tukaraq through binoculars whispering to himself “yep imma steal that land over there”

:trumpsmirk:
we both know he gives no fucks for Somaliland inhabitants, watch out for your crib in boroma and gabiley, he’s coming for it :damn:

Meanwhile, Puntland built new specific hospital just for COVID-19.

SL people are under dictatorship how is Bixi any different from Barre but with way less power?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That terrorist Muse need to be to toppled ASAP Walahi

:bell:

Trending